Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kandi has been doing a lot to keep drama going this season, and I do not understand why she is on the Siberian end of the couch. In this most recent episode, she even resurrected the ghost of Bolo, with Drew Sidora playing the role of Porsha! Because if Porsha hadn't left,you know she'd be in the hot seat about kissing a girl and liking it, not Drew.

In hindsight, I sometimes wonder if Bolo wasn't Kandi's attempt to expose something Porsha didn't reaally want out there. Also, the irony that a beefcake of masculinity like Bolo actually led to much of the cast dallying with each other instead, lol.

Anyway, Drew is now showcased as Production's new Porsha, as per this seating chart. If I'd been doing this, I would have gone:

Kenya - Kandi - ANDY - Drew - Sheree - Marlo - Sanya. Because the divide between the OGs and the rest of the cast is notable.

A mess of peacockery. 

The hair and makeup collectively looks great, but these outfits are giving me Gizelle Bryant's Closet.

Sanya is pregnant! I didn't know. Congrats to her and her fine husband.

• Members

RHOM

Really, Lenny, REALLY????

Lisa's response....

If anything, they are filming the reunion too soon for me...especially now that they are just now starting to dig into the Drew divorce.

I don't know why everyone keeps saying that about the seating chart. When I saw the sitting chart, my first thought was that everyone is seated with their most likely recent sparring partner. I said it often last season and though it's been brief until the last few episodes (that I'm playing catch up on) Drew's best sparring partner currently IS Mrs. ShebySheBroke. It's not S8 Kenya vs Sheree, but it has its own charm to it...moreso now that Drew has had her glow up. I bet sparks will fly there...though it sounds like the reunion ended on a good note this year per Andy's clips...and also sounds like Kenya/Drew/Kandi won.

Kenya and Marho...speaks for itself for being across from each other. Cuz repetitive or not, Marlo is Kenya's current sparring partner.

Kandi and Sanya. Now that Kandi knows what Sanya has been saying in Confessionals and starting mess with Kandi online, Kandi would have lit her up. Cuz that has the making of a feud just from what has happened so far this season so she would be the current sparring partner for Sanya. Now she might have gone light due to Sanya's recent announced (congrats!) pregnancy, but I'm still sure Kandi will gather her. Other than that, yeah, I would think Kandi would be first seat only because she has been the drama this year.

RHOM

I know Lenny's mom DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I don't watch RHOP regularly (these days I don't watch much of anything regularly) but the hot mic moment with Gizelle's father a few years ago was a reality classic. I'm sorry to hear he has passed, and he was clearly a very accomplished, brave man.

• Members

It was indeed one of the best moments of RH I have ever seen. Gizelle's father had no f***s left to give when it came to Jamal and was happy to unload on a producer about it. This is his face just before they sat down for that fake scene with Jamal and Gizelle, and it never fails to crack me up.

I couldn't find the scene anywhere (sob! Did the Bryants have it scrubbed from the interwebs?), but I did find another short clip featuring Curtis Graves, the one where he showed the women around that former plantation in Louisiana. One of RHOP's best episodes ever IMO (on a par with RHOA's episode when they stopped at a school in South Africa).