Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have always felt more endeared to Teresa over Melissa, by a long way -- but I can't really fault any of your logic, @DaytimeFan and @Gray Bunny. This episode was not a good look for Teresa. Clearly both sides are at fault -- and more importantly, it is in both sides' interests to torpedo what little familial relationship each had on national TV.

This season has been a mighty flop and reminded me of the worst of Season 5 -- before Bravo replaced 75% of the cast. We have House Teresa vs House Gorga spiralling into an incoherent mess. And the peripheral cast engaged in off-screen He Said-She Said reminiscent of S5 Penny/Johnny the Greek.

Why Teresa thought she'd revisit that tired old 'Melissa's cheating' trope and get a different outcome is crazy. Joe is never going to leave his wife for his sister and her fam'bly.

Melissa and Joe sat on this secret for 6 months. They knew they would never attend the wedding, but wanted their moment to announce it to the world. On any other RH franchise, this would be considered a boss move, but because I dislike the Gorgas, lol, I find it manipulative. They totally get off on playing victim to Teresa's 'crimes.'

Deluded Danielle really thought she did something. She did nothing -- except get used by Teresa, Jennifer, Margaret and Melissa. A minnow swimming in a shark tank. I had hopes for Staten Island, but Drita D'Avanzo she is not. 

Rachel Fuda stayed true to who she is, but im not sure this is a great future Real Housewife.

Margaret sets my teeth on edge. I just do not enjoy watching her curdled shtick. Jennifer is also getting poisoned by the same affliction.

Jackie got one passing jump-cut, showing how little production thinks of her contribution. Fessluh will undoubtedly replace her next season -- whenever that films.

Team Dolores, who proved this episode why I love her. She is the voice of reason and speaks to all sides without compromising herself in any way. Honestly, a Dolores or Eileen is so needed for balance on these shows -- otherwise you get SLC with everyone straining hard to have their dramatic moment.

Louie is a blistering sunburn of a red flag. OC Brooks was clearly a conman, but Louie is a wannabe cult leader with barely concealed anger (and possibly Adderall) issues. Teresa is his mark, and he has encircled her and her kids. I'm actually worried about where this might lead. Teresa went to prison declaring that her marriage with Joe Guidice was still dreamy. She's in this new relationship to the bitter end.

Edited by Cat

• Members

It's obvious that Melissa played Teresa, and since Teresa can't express herself well she always ends up looking bad. Now, I'm not saying that Teresa is innocent in this whole decade long mess, but I do feel like Melissa has gotten the good edit and she's definitely played the victim well. Production knew about the Melissa cheating allegations prior to the season, because Laura was speaking to anyone that would listen that includes both cast and production. Producers knew that they would run with this story and clearly so did the entire cast. We all know that cameramen aren't just set loose to film these women without a storyline or plan. However, they needed to bring the story onto the show "authentically" and since Marge wouldn't bring it up as that would get blood on her hands, production had Teresa and Jen do it by speaking to Laura.

Louie and Teresa had given Joe the heads up, considering his wife cheating on him was going to be the story. Danielle was always going to reveal the secret and it was obvious by the way Melissa and Rachel were pushing her so hard to spill at Dolores' party. Meanwhile, Melissa and Marge are no fools and they knew they needed to plot to save themselves and what better way than using Teresa as a scapegoat. By saying Teresa was doing this to ruin a family, the heat was taken off Marge who was the culprit all along for spreading the rumor and Melissa could weaken the validity of the rumors because why wouldn't Teresa who she's been feuding with for a decade and doesn't want to make her whole wedding about her want to ruin her marriage. You can see the shock in Teresa's expression when Melissa once again beat her to the punch and made her out to be the bad guy. Unfortunately, Teresa can't just spill and break fourth wall, but she also doesn't know how to fight back with words. 

• Members

Can I just say that it is so refreshing that these shows are now acknowledging the reunion, WWHL, and even BravoCon as these actual venues by name? It irked my soul for the longest that they would not call these events what they were. 

Moving along, MarHo is a weird bird. What is so hard about understanding that Kandi does not want to discuss her cousin's shooting? I don't like production pushing the matter either. If they wanted to know, they should've not canceled Kandi and the Gang so swiftly. That would've provided a good story for the second season. Yet again, this is what Bravo gets for canceling good shows too fast, too soon. 

I have a strong feeling that Sanya is going to be in the hot seat at this upcoming reunion. Drew has been onto her. Now Kandi, Kenya, and even Courtney are onto flip-flopping a** Sanya. 

That aside, I am LOVING this current season of RHOA. It feels like they are finally out of their funk. This cast is a good dynamic and should be built upon. I am loving the sisterhood between Kenya/Drew/Kandi/Monyetta. I hope they give Monyetta a peach in future seasons as I like her. 

• Members

I agree about the continued 4th wall breakdown and acknowledging Bravocon, The Reunion, etc. especially since it factors into new feuds in the current season. 

LOL at Drew still being production's punching bag. All that hoopla for a 43 second appearance on Candiace's lil tour. 

Yeah, I think RHOA is starting to find their groove again this year and I'm digging Monyetta's presence. But that other girl Courtney -- good grief Charlie Brown! She is doing too much and that voice is like nails on a chalkboard. So grating! I can't take that clown seriously. 

• Members

I never understood that. It’s like they thought audiences would be taken out of the show by acknowledging things that we’ve all seen play out and actually often have vital implications for the interactions on the show. The reunions, WWHL, etc. were the only places they could “break the fourth wall.” Glad that they realized that viewers are sophisticated. Maybe they could no longer hide how manufactured these series are, that most of these women don’t have credible careers outside of the Bravoverse, and how clout chasing and office politics affect what happens on screen. 

She’s dehydrated af.

• Members

As long both focus on the fun..I'm in.

Luann and Sonja have always had a fun relationship going back to season 3 where they were trading barbs as Jill Zarin was on speaker phone and being ignored by Luann/Sonja (during Sonja's 1st appearance on the show).

• Members

12 years later, and it's crazy how they gutted half the cast of RHONY for their "toxic" season 4 reunion. 

This is more ugly than anything Beverly Hills has done in the last few years (think: Rinna coming for Denise at the Zoom Reunion)

There's rumors swirling that Bravo is putting New Jersey on pause so they can figure out where to go from here. On one hand, we hear Teresa asking Andy to take a couple years off; next she proclaims she started the show and isn't going anywhere. If it becomes an ultimatum, I could see them begrudgingly letting go of Melissa & Joe. Teresa will declare herself the "winner," but with hotheaded Louie as a husband, is she really a winner? 

• Members

See? Now I haven't even started the current season yet and that looks good. 

Even more juicy? Canada got a DIFFERENT trailer...

Please register in order to view this content

which is even juicer.

I thought it was finally confirmed that NJ IS on pause. Which given this trailer, I can see why. 

The rumor about THAT is that they hope that Teresa is going to back down so they can keep Joesphine and MeLissa. But I don't think Teresa is backing down this time. It sounds like from reading all of you all's posts that this season is giving final showdown between Teresa and Melissa. And now it's either Teresa...who IS the show...or Melissa. And Andy actually has to be objective. FOR ONCE.