Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was excited about seeing Lea Black, and then I saw episode 16. Alexia's ex-husband??? OMG! And it sounds like Peter may be pulling the Teenage Spoiled Brat move of pitting his parents against each other? Except he's 30 and a tool.

As for the most recent episode, I am Team Nicole. Larsa overreached with a blatant lie and needs to dial it back before she gets slapped with a lawsuit for professional defamation. Sneering at doctors and teachers while laying on her back and filming her feet for Only Fans? Nicole's husband pegged Larsa absolutely right. And Las Cubanas defending her so passionately? What for? Marysol forgets her two-season epic meltdown over Lea Black dissing her PR business back in the day. Las Cubanas really dislike Nicole for some reason.

"But you take a dig at me every chance you get. Last night was the straw for me to be honest. You took my friends in this circle and you told them to look out, be careful, she's fake [!@#$%^&*]. I'm not fake [!@#$%^&*], and what is fake.... is this wedding." 

Absolute perfection! Robyn has been a bitch to Karen since the beginning and it's long past due that she got called out.

BH: What, no Erika?

• Members

I KNOW!!!! When I was watching BravoCon clip, Alexia was so cryptic. But there was a comment she made that made me go 'wait. that sounds like her first husband is around or filming?' Then the trailer dropped and there was that scene with Peter and I really started to wonder. Now that description...I'm getting excited. 

Oh, Alexia and her telenovela life...

• Members

SLC

Well now that I've got some time and distance, that finale...lol.

TRASH. 

I said it before and I'll say it again...how dare they give Danna the RHOD Jen Davis treatment!!! This whole season was set up to get into Jen and her trial. They even filmed EXTRA footage post-filming wrap-up. So if they wanted to get Jen and have the kinda mess Bravo seems to want on their HW shows, there would be nothing better than to show Jen post-guilty plead. And Danna appeared to have the tea in some form on that. So erasing the rest of her storyline as they were already setting up Danna vs Jen since the beginning of the season made the editing for this episode horrible. 

JEN. Yeah, I would be looking side-eye at Jen, too, if she made such a scene over Angie H and her Husband and ShahExposed only to turn around and accept apologies from them and ki ki-ing again as if it did not happen. Moreso since she gave no one a head's up. It comes across shady. But knowing what we know now...well...

HEATHER. As expected...Heather started her Betrayed Friend arc and even threw Coach Shah under the bus. Sadly for her, it would appear that the majority of the online peeps also saw her slip showing. Her and the black eye was such a miscalculation on everyone's part and showed her to be who she is...FAKE and PHONEY.

LISA. Currently hosting the Sundance Film Festival this week ehehe...Lisa is the only one who came out of the season smelling like roses. GO FABULOUS ICE!!!!

MEREDITH. Such a fall from grace. Outside of spotlighting her nephew and the issues of mental health, she really did nothing. But she ALSO had scenes cut so who knows what else there could have been.

LITTLE GIRL. LINT.

Not doing the reunion outside of clips so...doneso.

• Members

Oh please don't do that.  Let us know how it goes. Maybe Deborah will be there. 

They didn't screen SLC Reunion part 1 this week. Re-editing after Jen pulled out of the one-on-one with Andy? Things that make you go Hmmm....

• Members

My read on the RHSLC reunion is slightly less scandalous.

First of all, even when they showed the preview of the reunion they notably said "coming up on the RHSLC reunion", and not "next week on the RHSLC reunion" because it wasn't on the schedule for this week.

According to Andy, he had hoped to interview Jen last weekend, which would have been pt3 of the reunion, but after she pulled out, they made pt3 an unseen footage episode (where I think they want to tease the answer to the black eye, even though it is a subject of lost audience appeal, and seems unwise).  Most of the remaining women don't have anything new to say about Jen, so I think that will be a disappointment, because if you've watched the after-show there's not a lot of difference of opinion on Jen.

So, I think there's a lot of speculation about the idea that the reunion wasn't shown this week, when in fact the season was a ratings flop so I doubt that they ever wanted to extend this far.  My prediction is that pt3 will be half unseen footage, and half recap of last season of Jersey to get people excited about their return.

Edited by j swift