Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, Bravo cut the number of episodes airing; technically, this finale aired three or so weeks prior to when it was originally meant to, so it would explain why a reunion was not produced. But, like I said, Eboni has said the reunion is happening, and even Leah has alluded to it happening, as well.

Please register in order to view this content

Official cast image for Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip

• Members

RHONY

Eboni said the reunion was happening weeks ago. It’s been crickets since and her “that’s a wrap” post on Instagram, while totally positive, also made no mention of the reunion or what’s to come.

I’m going to be in the minority but I found last night’s episode to be easily the best episode of the season. It was fun and lighthearted and everyone liked each other in the end.

Bravo would be wise to not do a reunion and give the show an extended break and then return as if this season never happened.

• Members

What's insane is that I didn't even recognise Kyle over there at the end. But I did notice Kenya finagled herself a centre spot! Maybe she pushed Luann, aka Wonder Woman/Captain Sandy Yawn, out of the way like she did in that beach Tik Tok.

I swear Teresa makes that hand-on-hip pose in every pic! In fact, I'm starting to think that Bravo recycled her and Melissa's from an old RHONJ season.

Ramona looks like a lighting technician who accidentally wandered into shot.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Such a sloppily patched-together shot for that Girls Trip promo. That’s what they give EW for an exclusive these days? It looks so thrown together. Melissa looks like a Drag Race-mini-challenge-version of herself, and that might be the least flattering photo I’ve ever seen of Cynthia (who doesn’t look bad ever).

• Members

I haven't seen the finale yet, but I finally watched last week's, and I'm also in the minority in saying last week's episode was fun to watch. The only boring part was Leah's family at the beginning, but everything else was fun, lighthearted, and friendly. After such a heavy season of preaching and off-balance chemistry, last week's show finally gave us some levity across the board. 

+1 to a No Reunion and pretend it was all just Pam's dream, a la Dallas.