Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think that would actually be a dynamite base, and then add 3 or 4 more ladies. I'd really like to see LeeAnne back simple to mix it up with D'Andra, even in a friend of role...she's certainly problematic on her own, but when you compare her to Kameron, LeeAnne isn't anywhere near as bad...

Stephanie brought NOTHING this season aside from her feel good locker room charity work.

Kary is an awful person who I don't ever want to see on TV again.

Kameron is extremely problematic and I don't want to see her ignorance/spite/racism on TV again.

Brandi is foul and nobody will miss her. 

Bravo made sure they edited Monique out of any flashback material. She made some enemies there. 

Glad to hear it - Tamra brought a lot to the show and her missing presence this year was acutely felt. 

• Members

I'll honestly be a bit sad. I know she didn't really bring much to the table but part of the rooting interest of the show for me is the familiarity and the notion that this is a group of women with deep ties. Having been on for so many seasons, Cynthia has ties and history with most of these women and even when dull, I guess I care more for someone I feel I have gotten to know and see the life of for many years than when a newbie who knows noone in the group tries to start fake drama for screen time.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

Gizelle's 'villainess' role reminds me a little of Kenya on RHOA. Interestingly, fans aren't calling for her to leave the show, even if they might hate what she's doing or are Team Monique (fans being more savvy than Bravo gives them credit). This is in contrast to HWs like Erika Girardi on BH or Leah McSweeney on NY, where the calls to get rid of them are deafening.

I have to agree with you. I've always had a soft spot for the nice ones, lol. We've been with Cynthia since before her first marriage (what a great season that was -- early season Cynthia was very watchable and she really did show us all of her life), and have been invested in her journey. Pretty sure plugging in actor newbies like Drew will not fill the Cynthia void, especially since ATL has struck out with its newbie additions in recent years.

Also, these RH shows are ensemble casts which need complementary characters to give them variety and balance. It's one reason why I thought Jules on RHONY needed another season (and Kathryn on RHOBH) -- they softened the abrasiveness of some of the other women. We can't realistically have a cast of five Bethennys, you know? That's one reason why Tinsley was liked and missed when she left, even though I can't really recall any breakout SLs of her's, apart from pining after the Coupon King.

Edited by Cat

• Members

People call Cynthia boring, but she's given so much more than HWs on other series. I think because RHOA is an All Stars franchise she gets overlooked because there are so many BIG cast members. If people are objective and look back, she's provided TONS of drama throughout the years, shade, funny moments, fashion and she's been extremely open with the highs and lows of her personal life. She also always provided a solid family storyline with family members she could film with, which many HWs lack. Cynthia is an All Star HW in my opinion. Now we know Bravo foolishly never does it, but if they're smart and considering she IS on All Stars, I'd see if she wants to move to Beverly Hills. She's friends with Garcelle and Kyle and on that series what people called dull on RHOA would be incredibly dynamic. It would also cause buzz by having a housewife switch franchises.

Cynthia will be on Wendy Williams thursday which is when people expect the announcement.

• Members

Cynthia really opened her life to the cameras -- and that included the stuff she probably wished was private. The loss of her funds which she put into Peter's restaurant; the fact that her mom and sister tried to obstruct the wedding; the other women criticizing Peter being in 'women's business.' Rumors of Peter's infidelity! She really showed the good with the bad, and the fact that others put conditions on what can and cannot be shown (Porsha), and then in the next breath fans are like "uhhh Cynthia is boring" ? Like I said before, we need balance and complementary personalities. Cynthia is a go-to for many a RHOA cast member. 

Also she made possible this sweet moment between Noelle and fine-ass Leon:

Please register in order to view this content

I can't imagine her on BH with all the cold alliances and snipers from the side -- I associate her so much with ATL. However, Cynthia is one of the most-liked RHs out there among her peers. She is friends with a lot of them, including Ramona, Luann, Melissa Gorga, Jill Zarin (!!) and others. I know she lives in LA right now but I feel like an East Coast franchise like NY would be a good fit for her. Or... Potomac?

Edited by Cat

• Members

Exactly. RHOA will end up losing years of history and introduce another desperate woman with no ties. Someone who will to try to prove that hiring her was not a mistake from the very first scene... again?
Last season's scene at Kenya place with Marlo, Kandi, Cynthia and Latoya fooling around was the best we have seen in ages. Not every single cast member has to be toxic. Not to mention that Cynthia is the most beautiful housewife ever. 

• Members

Awwww all this Cynthia talk warms my heart.

And on the subject of Gizelle, I will give this much...I am curious to see how she pivots after her unmasking at the reunion. 

So everyone knows NO NEW NY EPISODE TONIGHT.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

In Erika news (apologies, I feel like I'm always the one mentioning Erika around here, please tell me if it's too much) -- After showing up at the gas station yesterday for a totally unstaged, unplanned, spontaneous pap shoot, Erika decided to jump on Twitter and toy with viewers.

Erika = the human embodiment of Melania's I REALLY DON'T CARE DO U? jacket.

She's trying so hard to deflect. But, hey, let's play. Who do you think is the snake? LVP? Mikey Minden? Justice Tricia Bigelow? Danielle Staub? Terri DiMarco?

Edited by Cat