Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOBH: That trailer..egads. The same nonsense but this time it's Denise who is the target. Sigh. Sutton is so fun and interesting but we could get more Teddi and Erika? I was thinking of just watching Garcelle and Sutton, but I can't be bothered to do that. RHOBH is the only show where the non-housewives do all the heavy lifting.

RHONJ: The last part showed how a reunion can work when the women shut up and let people answer and talk. The Teresa/Joe stuff worked because it was allowed to happen. Danielle comes out and it's all ruined. Poor Danielle. She also brought the drama this season, and they put her in time out. I was thrilled Jennifer finally shut up. The only show where the men are often more interesting than the housewives.

RHOA: What is wrong with Nene? She's turning into a conspiracy whacko. She should now better than to go after Kandi. I'm glad she did because Kandi is hilarious. Kandi also has self awareness which is something Nene has never had. 

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He hasn't filmed WWHL in over a week, and he has done his radio show from home. He self-isolated pretty early on, but I imagine he has staff (nanny, housekeeper, personal assistant), and I guess he will be counting back over the incubation period and contacting all those he came into contact with. That could be how he got it. Hope it's just a mild case for everyone concerned and that baby Ben in particular is doing fine.

Edited by Cat

• Members

So this is random, but I am watching a few episodes of S7 RHONY this morning (Rich Bethenny's first season back). They went to Turks & Caicos for their cast trip (Countess: "Don't be all, like, uncool"). NYC has truly standout trips. Which are your faves?

S3 Scary Island (the OG of them all)

S4 Mo-ROC-Co

S5 St Barts

S6 Montana

S7 Turks and Caicos 

S8 Miami

S9 Mexico

S10 Cartagena

S11 Miami again

Gotta say, I have a real love for the St Barts episodes. The pirate. Aviva going ballistic. You're both white trash, quite frankly!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Scary Island is iconic, of course. Satchels of gold! Al Sharpton! You need a time-out/I don’t need a time-out, I need you to zip it! Go to sleeeeep, you’re crazy! I threw up because she tried to kill me so many times!

Shame that Luann wasn’t on that trip. She’s the MVP of many of the other NYC trips.

I loved Mexico with Luann tumbling (twice) and Dorinda flashing gang signs and stabbing herself in the hand.

• Members

@NothinButAttitude Whenever I think of RHONY cast trips, "Not Really" is the moment that springs to my mind first. I don't know why, but I just LOVE the way Luann growls that from the side of her mouth. I find myself falling into unconsciously saying it the same way IRL.

Totally agree about Luann being a MVP on many a cast trip. Luann loves a tropical beach vacation for sure. She has a zest for life and enthusiasm that I find very watchable on these trips.

Now, I like Heather and the S5-6 newbie crew, but this was not a good look on them. First of all, they insisted on blaming the wrong person for the dude in the bedroom (it was Ramona). Even after they found out it was Ramona, they continued after Luann with their judgy stank faces and pearl-clutching.

This convo tho, lol. Sonja makes me laugh so hard:

Kristen: There was a little bit of making out on the deck.

Luann: Absolutely. Copping to it totally.

Kristen: And he said your man was married.

Luann: ....Ah. well...

Carole: 

Please register in order to view this content

Heather: 

Luann: You know---

Sonja: Sh*t happens.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I thought he looked genuinely ill in the photos, although that may just be how he looks without makeup. I do think his canceling his livestream show means it's probably true...I have to admit I have the same thought with some celebrities though, including him. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I wondered whether some celebs out there might use the coronavirus to raise their profile.

However, with Andy, logistically, I'm not sure he'd be able to lie about this and get away with it. He has staff around him, a daily TV show, daily radio show -- his child, his friends, his guests and lots of people working for him may have to be tested now that he is positive for the virus. 

Edited by Cat