Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I hope this pans out if true about season 5 of BH, I'm sick of the bickering. I want fun gatherings, more focus on their individual lives, and no petty drama.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1430028/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-5-spoilers-tyrants-feuding-and-accusations-in-short-supply/

I really think NYC needs a shakeup...

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/real-housewives-of-new-york-city-shakeup/

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm hoping RHOBH ain't boring. If so, they can clean house FOR REAL after this season. See this is why I felt they should've left the last cast dynamic alone. Another season of Joyce & Carlton would've filled with drama along with them adding Joanna (as a friend) instead of Eileen and Lisa would've been just perfect. The tension was there. Lisa is not a fighter as she showed on Celebrity Apprentice. She cowered quickly to Star Jones. And Eileen is a sweetheart. I don't see her bringing drama unless it's brought to her. I guess Vanderpump Rules will be dragging RHOBH in the ratings another season.....

And I hope the RHONY rumors are true except I hope they keep Luann, Aviva, and Heather along with Ramona. Sonja can go. Carole can go. Kristen can most definitely go. It's time for Bravo to pull out all stops and bring back Jill. The heifer was annoying but she stirred the pot and NYC was never dull when she was on.

• Members

I hate how they treat Sonja like she's been there for the beginning. I loved her in season 3, but watching season 4 right now I see how quickly she became so tiresome. What happened to that confident, sexy woman from season 3? She just became so delusional and that has gotten old to watch.

• Members

Luann's fans butt basically got nothing compared to the others as she deserved...

Best part?

Do you think Kristen Taekman should come back? She says shes a model. The models I know are old at 24! Its sad, but true! said the source.

And she says shes got a modeling job for a workout video its not a modeling job. Hes doing it to get his product promoted on a hit show.

LMBAO...

• Members

I thought it was bc of Teresa, at least partly. When Caroline had that big falling out with her, Dina clearly did not take her side, which I thought put a wedge in their relationship.

Jaq and Dina were never friends. It was obvious in season 1 that they tolerated each other bc of Chris, but they didn't seem to care much for the other as can be seen from the finale when Jaq threw her under the bus by exposing her lie.

eta:

ATL

10533125_595940210517388_157706525_n.jpg

Id rather roll with this team! Screw them other lame hoes

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Phaedra and Nene's relationship is simply due to convenience. They don't really like each other. Now I must say, I don't think Marlo is on the trip because all of the pictures she's posting are alone and not with the other ladies. I think if she were there the reports would include her because we know she would be the center of attention. :(