Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I really think this year will be interesting.

The alliances should be great.

Kandi/Nene/Phaedra. Kandi is cool with Kenya I guess, but Phaedra is her ride or die so obviously she'll stick with Phae. Phae and Nene are somewhat friends/allies now, so I'm sure they'll stick together too, which by association will have Nene/Kandi being friendly (which already seems to be the case). And I assume Porsha will fall in here somewhere too.

It'll be interesting to see where Cynthia falls. From all accounts, her and Nene are "working things out" and filming together at least somewhat, so I wonder if she'll yet again just sway in the middle.

Claudia (not a housewife as of now) will ride for Kenya, which is why (so I've heard) she was brought in.

Sounds like Demetria doesn't get along with anyone so her take on the Kenya/Nene, Kenya/Porsha, Kenya/Phaedra feuds should be interesting. (Notice how every feud includes that tranny?)

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Don't do it! Don't do it! Don't come for Queen Marlo and I'll leave Nathan LaMoosia LaMANia (ex-queen) Linnethia alone.

I think the group dynamic is going to be Cynthia/Kenya/Claudia/Marlo V. Nene/Phaedra/Porsha/Kandi with Demetria being in the middle.

SN: Phaedra needs to steer clear of mesh/sheer tops b/c her body is not meant for tops like that.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I love that Arena is already building buzz by revealing the cast. That obviously didn't hurt season one as the drama all felt natural and the show was excellently produced. If anything, it helped build an awareness worldwide before they'd even shot their first frame. Smart move IMO.

Now I just finished RHOC reunion and it was pretty quiet. I think overall this season has been very mature and more similar to the early years than anything, so I'm not surprised the reunion is more tame. We had good discussions, but for the most part it was civil and there wasn't the need to rehash certain things over and over just for drama. I like that about the show. I think this reboot has been very successful and if there isn't much turnover they are in a good place for the next season. They REALLY lucked out with Shannon. I never expected her to be as popular as she was. I thought she was going to be the boring one in the background and that Lizzie was going to be the new face of the franchise. I'm sure that's what they hoped as well, for Lizzie AND Danielle. I think what actually ended up happening is better for the show in the long term. Shannon is closer in age to the other girls and has more in common with them.

• Members

The past couple of episodes of RHONJ have been pretty boring I'll agree. I think they made a mistake with Amber. I think they should've tried for non-Italian wives so they'd have a bigger pool of women to choose from. There are too many NJ reality shows out there going after this same type of person so a lot of the bigger personalities are tied up with other shows. Had they simply cast someone who was interesting they'd have a better chance of sparks. I will say that Dina is the main draw for me, she and Teresa simply need more interesting people to interact with.

• Members

I liked it too. I hope next season Vicki's "Storyline" is about buying Anderlay's (i know i spelt it wrong.) Her whole story this season was very low key. I really do not care of Lizzie comes back next season. I'd probably easily forget her. Who could forget Shannon. LOL

Does anybody else sort of see the world through Simon's eyes this season. Tamera was sneaky and a troublemaker. I do not think she's as innocent during this custody battle as she lets on.