Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That sh*t was funny. I'm glad Aviva (my bae wub.png) came guns blazing even though she is deluded. I hope she chin checks the hell out of Heather and Carole's righteous asses.

The funniest part of the trailer was when Ramona said "Stop this!" She kills my spirit dead when she says that, trying to shut sh*t down she does not wanna address. tongue.png

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

OMG, Kenya is SOOOO over the top. She walked the runway and FELL on her ass. Don't laugh at her though bc she recovered like a champ

That's why I love her ass

NYC

tumblr_n94mknCvX91ql5yr7o2_500.gif

NJ

tumblr_n94l9qlXmh1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Who the hell is this and what is this about?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

^

That was when Teresa and Jacq were chasing Danielle through the Posche show (season 2). She was just a bystander, who thought the whole ordeal was trashy.

And Kenya did handle that fall like champ. That's why she's the Queen. :Pwub.png

And LMAO at that Ramona/Luann gif. While the insult itself if hilarious, their movements make it even funnier. Ramona's hand gestures while shading Luann, and Luann tossing her hair back, but it somewhat emulating she's being hit, which she is by Ramona's shade. :P

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Here's a look at the season averages of the Housewives that have aired or currently airing over the past year:

RHOA Season 6- 3.731 million

RHONJ Season 6- 1.893 million

RHOBH Ses son 4- 1.804 million

RHOC Season 9- 1.708 million

RHONY Season 6- 1.266million

RHOM Season 3- 1.020 million

Atlanta is the Y&R of the Housewives world. :D

• Members

Miami is Passions and NYC was in the middle of the pack but now at GL level. Please do not have a girls trip to Peapack next year!

I'm surprised the NYC reunion is 3 parts but it sure looks hilarious! LuAnn on the couch where she should be, Ramona pissed about her relationship with Mario, Luann's karma line, Aviva's holla line... This all looks like a wonderful hot mess and I'm guessing they were encouraged to go balls to the wall to have this season go out on top (in the Nielsens).

• Members

Tamra's face is so botoxed that she cant even cry properly. Ryan was f--ked up to lie to his mother and tell her that he's moving and getting married a week before he leaves. Im actually with Tamra on this and I don't think he should be marrying some chick with 3 kids he met off Instragram 2 months ago

I felt bad for Shannon. She was lied on and it wasn't right.

Heather's scene with Terry about the house was hilarious. They make such a fun couple and I like them better now that she isn't nagging like last year

Heather said she asked Shannon to leave and that's what she's always maintained. We saw the video tape and that's exactly what happened. She heard Shannon out and asked her to leave. The show even showed the flashback of it. She didn't say get the hell out, which Vickie said Shannon told her Edited by Cheap21

• Members

^No, but Heather said quite a few times that she never 'kicked Shannon out of her house' - she only 'asked her to leave' - which is true... but then she just said this week that she kicked her out of her house... so even Heather casually agrees in her own mind that she kicked her out. She's just trying to save face by saying she didn't.

Your assessment of ratings to soap opera ratings is spot on!!! LOL - hilarious.

At the Vegas event - my friend's mom was the winner of the entire competition!!! She was on Melissa's team. She has all kinds of pictures posted on Facebook. The most interesting part of the entire thing is that JILL ZARIN was the NYC housewife representative. Hmmmm..... Vicki was the OC rep, Melissa NJ, Kenya ATL, Kyle BH, and Jill NYC. Interesting! Anyway she had a blast and I'm totally jealous of all her pictures.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

I thought Aviva tossing her leg was funny. For these women not to care about Aviva at all, they sure do give her the time of day. And I hate when these housewives bring up the calculated bit. They all do things that are calculated. I'm just ready for the reunion so I can see Sonja's delusion of grandeur and Aviva coming for Heather.

• Members

NYC

Where was this Aviva? I CANT with her. I love the craziness and we should have had more of this. She pulled out her receipts with a chest X-ray, business card and then the leg

tumblr_n94620dlge1qz7zx5o1_500.gif
tumblr_n94620dlge1qz7zx5o2_500.gif
tumblr_n94620dlge1qz7zx5o3_500.gif
She threw her leg! LOL,
Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! The reactions are what made it so special. From Heather's initial verbal assault over just being OVER IT to Ramona and her two glasses of Pinot, to Carole's flawless proclamation that Aviva is deranged to LuAnn laughing until she cried. It was just an absolute classic housewives moment! I also loved when Aviva told Heather she wasn't a nice person! But still the reaction of Carole had me on the floor. Everybody else was looking at the humor in it, but for once she had NO jokes, she just wished she had a strait jacket for Aviva. I loved it! It was parody levels of fun. I feel like I'm repeating myself because this was so epic my brain has been fried from the wig snatching. I need their next season not to take a year and a half to premiere.