Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think that Andy Cohen's blase response might suggest it's not quite true.

If she leaves I'm not really sure why they would continue the show. I don't think she is the be all end all if the show was healthy, but it's not healthy. It's just pretty much dead inside. I envision entire episodes devoted to Brandi having a yeast infection.

Edited by DRW50

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Rhoc -

Heathers party looked fun! Her view is insane!! Loved the onion ring bar. Vicki/Shannon coming late was rude but heather should have just let it go.

Vicki can't bully Lizzie and she can't stand it. I love it.

Lizzie is a great addition.

I really do not care about any of their individual stories tho. But the group dynamic is great.

• Members

RHONY-

Boring episode. Kristen/Heather/Luann were cute. Kristen's story is the only real interesting one. Carole/Ramona were cute. Avivas return and her dad? Don't care. I would rather watch BH Kim over NY Sonja at this point. She has to go. Ramona/Sonja/Aviva - awful.

• Members

I'm going to assume Mario was joking (TMZ rumor) although I wouldn't really have an issue with Lisa not being on the series as the series needs some sort of reboot.

Hopefully Andy is down with getting Camille back because she seems to be down with coming back (and also she had a night out with Kyle and Brandi the other day). She needs to at least be back on "friend" status.

• Members

Sneak Peak at RHoNJ tonight.

Not a fan of that Rh series, but I have to admit that I am getting intrigued by it watching this.

Like the no housewive who had the cancer scare.

And the wive shots with families in background are glorious. I have to say Teresa was looking fierce. And Melissa's...well...I sure you want to see what you all think and if it rivals Camille's dress toss.

ETA: Those twins? Lord...they are giving Porsha a run for her money in the smarts department. And yet...I like the nice twin.

Who is this Amber? Looks like she's going to be a Friend who starts trouble.

And Dina is LOVE. I know others mentioned that she was shown very little in the promos for the coming season, but here, she is giving all kinds of shade and I have to say I LOVE it.

'Ice Priness? I prefer Ice Queen.' DEAD.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Not sure.

I was up late last night and it came on after Married to Medicine. And just how the sneak peek was set up with hints about the whole Teresa/Joe court drama with all of the above going on drew me in. It really looked pretty interesting to me.

• Members

I used to love bitch queen Dina so damn much. And then, I don't know, the love faded.

OH, NO RHoNJ, you are NOT going to SUCK me BACK IN!!!

P.S.: Regarding BH, I hope Lisa doesn't come back to the franchise. I will love her all the more for it. Maybe that will kill it dead but I doubt it. Bravo will keep it afloat in the hopes of keeping its loyal fans. If they brought back Camille fulltime, I might consider watching even without Lisa, but if it's just going to be the "Hi! I'm Kyle!! Aren't I fabulous?" show with Brandi Glanville as her evil nemesis, then no thanks.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I can see why Cat. All I know of Dina is what you all said. And here, she was pure ice with flashes of warm only around Teresa as they kiki all over the place. And if the sneak peek was accurate, girl knows how to make an entrance cuz those boots sell themselves.

I can see why Cat. All I know of Dina is what you all said. And here, she was pure ice with flashes of warm only around Teresa as they kiki all over the place. And if the sneak peek was accurate, girl knows how to make an entrance cuz those boots sell themselves.

• Members

LOL, yep, Cheap broke ground with this K-pop thing on SON and 2 years later, I am now belatedly infected with the love of all things Korean.

Cheap has Taeyang from the group Big Bang in her avatar (and a solo artist in his own right -- RnB) and he is manly HOT. And truly Swaggerlicious. I went for the kooky, adorkable, possibly-batting-for-the-men's-team Sehun from the group EXO. Because I love his intense eyes and the way he dances, lol.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I loved me some Queen Bitch Dina back in Season 1. But tbh I think she got spooked when Danielle (the TRUE queen) outsmarted and outbitched her in every way. So she left in S2 (ran more like) for her own show on HSN but IMO that was a borefest and she looked like she couldn't have cared less about the people's houses she was doing over. Then she appeared one more time on NJ to support Teresa and trash her sister. Like, I don't hate Teresa and I think Caroline is a blowhard, but Dina shouldn't have gone out of her way to do that. Not when she was posting in her blogs peace/love/happiness and she has faith in God that she and Caroline will one day reconcile. :rolleyes:

Oh! She also didn't attend her favorite brother's wedding because he didn't want it to be featured on her home design show and went for RHONJ instead. Now she's back on NJ, too. Eh. I'm over her.

• Members

Danielle would have scared the living daylights out of most people I think the way she was acting by the end of Season 2! So I don't blame Dina one bit for exiting stage left before things got TOO real. Lady was hiring hitmen and hanging out with sketch nasty old guy who was threatening the Manzos left and right. I was like HUH?

Dina will always be a Diva in my books. Danielle was just a prostitution "whore" (God Bless you Teresa for that term) who had a book written about her and went on to enjoy her 15 minutes of fame.

And damn now yall about to get me intrigued in this K-Pop phenomena.....thanks for the info Cat! Hope RHONY gets back to the drama tomorrow and the ratings reflect it. Last week was so forgettable aside from Ramona and Carole's antics!

Kristen is so sad its not even funny. The girls not even that pretty to be a model.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Did NO ONE really watch Kandi's Wedding?

Carmon got her own talking head!

Even the Old Lady Gang got talking heads! LOL. Bertha was trying to shade Todd's mom.

"If Sharon is sitting next to me at the dinner. I am getting up and leaving."

Reco? He gets around

Kandi: "Im not pregnant! I may have gained 30 pounds...." laugh.png

MJ: "His daddy was a pimp. His mama was a hoe"

The sister: "She's a nice lady!"

MJ: "There's a lot of nice hoes"

OMG, MJ is evil! I cant believe she put that out there on tv! MJ is so awful. She says Todd doesn't have Kandi's best interest at heart bc Todd let her gain so much weight. WTF?!?

Kandi vs Carmon was so good! Cant no one say that Kandi doesn't keep it real bc she's the realest of the housewives. That scene felt very authentic as was her tears and dissapointment. I thought Todd was wrong to get in Carmon's face but I thought Carmon was wrong to ignore Kandi for three days.

tumblr_n5wujtzsvW1sjbhpko1_500.jpg

Wow, Kandi really had a man as a bridesmaid. Does she not realize that in the wedding pictures, he looks like her groom?

Edited by Cheap21