• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

For real.

This one is in trouble. But to be honest, trouble seems to be brewing for over half of them at this point. Miami is gone. Nobody is watching NYC (sob!). BH is a hot mess with their future cast. NJ will be completely different and Teresa may be going to jail; we'll see how that one holds up come July. Only the ratings powerhouse Atlanta and the always-dependable OC seems stable, for the time being.

Having both Joyce and Carlton axed is them basically saying they completely wasted our time last season. Yes, give Taylor some cameo comebacks, or more. Maybe Camille can be coaxed back and make nice-nice with Lisa, if she remains. Beverly Hills is imploding.

P.S. Did nobody watch NYC on Tuesday? I still have to watch it. Hubby & I have opposite schedules so we gotta wait til we're both home :)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I don't blame her. She has a decent acting career. She stays occupied/working. She has a great husband with long money and beautiful kids. I wouldn't give a fly f*ck about RHOBH either. :P She made a lasting, good impression on the show that's gained her larger fan base in exchange. In the end, Joyce won. She's one of the few that exited the show in a good light, which is rare for HW shows.

• Members

Exactly...for all that nonsense about how "boring" she was she ultimately won and she didn't have to make a fool of herself like Yolanda or Brandi. Nor did she resort to the overplayed victim routine. Girl was absolutely happy with life before RHOBH and I'm sure she'll be even happier away from the madness.

If I were Lisa I'd not come back unless her or Joanna was there. Carlton can go kick rocks cuz her only mission was to slay Kyle and she was way too obvious with it.

• Members
good for her! I will miss her but I do like that she is moving on and doesn't give a F

I know Im late but I only saw it a few days ago but I was laughing during Kenya's WWHL appearance. Andy brought up Porsha's "slut from the 90s" comment to which Kenya goes "how would she know what I was up to in the 90s? She was 10 years old!" LMAO laugh.png

• Members

Aww sh*t! I just hope that Cynthia brings her "A" game when it comes to Nene because Nene is gonna go in on her.

In other news, the RHOBH women (minus Lisa) are trying to pull a page out the NYC HWs book:

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/05/30/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-cast-refusing-to-sign-season-5-contracts-unless-they-get-a-raise/

Unless you're ATL or NJ, no other franchise should demand large sums of money. The ratings aren't there. They should be glad they even have a show seeing how the ratings dropped last season. These bozos better pray Lisa resigns on or this show is dead in the water.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude