Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Why the f*ck does Kandi have on a crown? Did she win Miss. USA? And Mama Joyce needs to stop holding her mouth like that. She already is a sight for sore eyes. Her holding her mouth like that does not do her any justice. She looks like Mr. Snuffleupagus next to Big Bird (Kandi), and I am wondering if Janice the Muppet (Tamar) attended the wedding seeing as she's Kandi's close friend too.

Jim Henson would love be so proud of this monstrosity.....

• Members

2.5 pages since last night?

I'm on the first .5.

Nene on DWTS.

Derek and Nene's dance reminded me why I have grown to dislike Derek. He literally had Nene standing there throwing her arms around and sliding like any 3 year old could. I almost found it offensive. Her dance last week was much better. Derek as usual, "covering" his partners perceived flaws instead of doing, say, what Mark did with Amy. Nene is so "big" (stature, personality) that I barely noticed Derek desperately dancing around her but that he was doing.

I'm actually enjoying DWTS this year after taking a few seasons off. One episode a week is a good fit for it.

Kenya vs. Everybody Else on RHOA

For once, I actually don't believe TMZ.

Kandi's Dress...

It's al'ight except for the 6 feet on the floor. Could have been better.

Joyce's sourpuss? Sigh. lol I would have ran fast if I was Todd.

• Members

Doubtful. We may see her or Caroline in a scene or two, but I think they're gone. Jacqueline was being fired due to Dina not wanting to film with her so she can't be a full wife. She could've also been filming for the Manzo spin-off. I wonder if Kathy is still going to have a presence on the show.

• Members

I wouldn't mind crazy Jaq being kept but of course I know that she's gonna make an appearance at the most. I do hope that Kathy is kept on the show in some capacity. I know many people on this board deem her as boring but I find her to be the sane cast member that every show needs. You need that ONE to provide some balance against all the crazies.

• Members

I liked Jacqueline and would love to see her return as a housewife.

HELL NO to irrelevant ass Kathy sticking around. Her basic ass can be gone

As for Kandi, i heard that mess was $20K. Looked like she skinned Chewbacca for it

Edited by Cheap21