• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Haha, receipts!

my bank scans every check I send out and it's accessible via my online account. That's actually pretty standard. all it would take is Kenya logging in to her account and she can do that from ATL or Nigeria. Edited by Cheap21

• Members

ATL

All that shade!!!

I guess I knew it was coming, but still...

She did not hold back...and yet...she did. I take this as a warmup for next Sunday.

I'm unclear on this receipt thing. So did Kenya pay or not? In any case, I too am starting to anticipate a reunion that rival Season 4 as my favorite ATL reunion. Because it's all every day there's a new piece/drama between Kenya and Nene.

BH

I thought the whole ring thing was a setup to get it to look like Lisa does try to control everything. Lisa was making a simple observation (not unlike Yolanda in Paris) and the girls are just jumping on it because they are jealous of Lisa.

• Members

Kenya is very relevant RIGHT NOW, I'm saying that I think she is a flash in the pan. Her entire "popularity" hinges on one fight with someone who has survived countless fights and always come out on top. But hey, keep sapping up the oil from the before half of the ProActiv add. ;)

You never do stay on my [!@#$%^&*] list for long. smile.png

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Tell it to Sheree, Kim, Phaedra, etc.

You know I love you but don't front like in the past you haven't raved about how Nene conquered every reunion and shut it down effortlessly. Just because she's now up against a flavor of the month you like, doesn't change that. Kenya is awful at confrontation & even her supporters say that.

• Members

Sheree did get dog-walked that night but she did remain going to toe with Nene. She scored points that night too even though Nene k.o.'d that ass when she called Sheree a bitch. If Kenya needs to channel anyone this reunion, it's Sheree. Sheree kept Nene on her toes, and Kenya better do the same, but keep it clean and truthful, which was Sheree's downfall.

But if they bring Marlo out on the stage, Nene will possibly get dragged. She ain't ready for Marlo. Marlo, unlike Nene, business is truly all well-known and don't care about you bringing it up, hence why she ate up Kim, Kandi, and HeShe s4.

• Members

Exactly. There was no apology.

Yup.

Yes pt all of this.

Perfect.

Yes. Kenya and nene are not friends because nene decided to try and take her down. Backfire much?

Vixen, I don't think any of us are saying nene needs to be fired. She doesn't and shouldn't. But again if she tried to force them to choose they should choose Kenya. Kenya isn't beloved by every rhoa fan by any means but she's serving the drama and bringing the heat and story. You keep asking what she's added, when she's added a hell of a lot esp this season. Yes Cynthia and Kandi have their own stories but that's about it. You also keep me going she's not good at confrontation at the reunion, but not everyone is. That isn't a big factor IMO. She's someone who thinks reflects and chooses her words and I appreciate that much more than nene who only slays at the reunions because she's loud.

Also, I'm watching RHONY. I only saw last season so I started at the start and am mid s2. My thoughts so far-

Ramona: disgusting.

Bethanny: I oddly don't hate her like ii thought I would. She's pretty blunt and honest.

Jill: I also do t hate her. She's pretty funny actually.

Luann: this bitch is awful and I love it.

Kelly: crazy and I love it.

Alex: why is she here?