Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Every few months I re-watch the season 4 reunion of RHOA and it justs gets better each time. It makes me miss Sheree's evil ass so much. Nene was so [!@#$%^&*] pressed and her faces and reactions are unforgettable. There isn't a RH reunion as solid as this three part reunion. I also love how crunk Kandi and Cynthia gets. It was just such a good performance from all 7 ladies.

• Members

You star! Thank you so much!

By waiting all this time for RHONY to air, Bravo may actually have pulled a good move. The trailer truly whets the appetite for the return of NY at a time when the franchise appears to have jumped the shark with NJ, Miami and BH.

I wish Luann was a permanent HW as I think she brings the smiling, snobby, backstabbing bitchery that epitomizes the Upper East Side, but I'm glad she is featured. I like that the other wives are returning because there is plenty of unfinished business between all of them. And I see Aviva's gross dad is still trying to make himself relevant by being disgusting. Sit down, Peepaw.

I wonder if I will love Carole as much as I did last season... I have a feeling Heather is going to be my ride-or-die girl.

• Members

On the subject of LuAnn, I recall it was both she and Aviva who signed late. Obviously with Aviva they're going to edit her in. I now remember reading an article saying Bravo was upset that LuAnn broke up with Jacques after filming wrapped because it made her story out of date. The same article said they were going to have to re-edit not to feature the couple as much. Maybe that article is true and thats why she isn't going to be a full housewife?

• Members

As much as I love "Fix that body! Fix that face," I still think nothing beats the RHONY S3 reunion, with Kelly's meltdown, Bethenny's zingers, and the comeuppance of Jill Zarin. That had real drama. I felt that, in the RHOA S4 reunion, Cynthia knew she had to show out or she was getting dropped for being boring. And Marlo seemed a bit desperate and thirsty going after Kandi.

A lot of bad acting in the RHONY supertrailer. Didn't they say that the season was being pushed back because no one was bringing the drama? It felt like people were reading cue cards off screen. I dunno, since S4, RHONY has felt like the phoniest franchise to me.

• Members

I agree. I think the reunions of NYC Season 3 and ATL Season 4 are both worth re-watching over & over, and I do too :) I think NYC's season 3 reunion is the most delicious, satisfying reunion of all time for all the reasons you said: Bethenny's zingers, cray cray Kelly being called out on her hypocrisy and delusions, and Jill being called out on her lies, deception and jealousy. So, so good! :)

I don't recall them saying this upcoming season was extended due to lack of drama. I remember hearing that for seasons 4 and 5 (S4 had additional trips added; S5 had additional filming of just the new girls)

I'd have to agree with others about LuAnn. As much of a haughty, phony lil sh*t stirrer that she is, she's part of the overall brand and I love watching her silly self. I'm glad she'll be heavily featured even though she's not an "official" housewife.

Aviva's pervy daddy is going after my Ramona which can only spell drama! :)