Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She really has some bust out laughing one-liners.

Oh Brandi, girl. I'm not totally giving up on you but you better get a dang grip next season.

Carlton's dislike of Kyle continues to be hilarious. That said, there is nothing impressive about her body IMO. Everybody in this cast has a better body than her besides for maybe Kim.

I should like Joyce because she's being harassed w/o justification BUT she just has no personality.

I am liking Kyle and Kim this season a little more than last season. Their reactions to Carlton are worth the price of admission.

Yolanda continues to be Yolanda, but Yolanda IS pretentious.

Lisa. She is the Queen but I'm sort of seeing where the other ladies are coming from.

I "like" all of the ladies except for Joyce because she is boring. That said, this season is taking the usually fun BH down the dark road of NJ and Atlanta. I don't like it.

I'm loving Atlanta thanks to the non-boring Joyce in the franchise. Who would have thought Kandi and her crew would have the most interesting dynamics of any season of RHOA?

• Members

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-4/blogs/lisa-vanderpump/lisa-this-is-where-the-tide-turn?page=0,0

Lisa's blog does not have me looking forward to the future at all. While Yolanda still throws the occasional nice comment about their relationship into her blogs, Lisa all but declares that our lovely trifecta is dead :-/

• Members

That is sad because I love Yolanda but after reading this blog, Lisa will always be my #1 housewife.

I think it is Brandi's coke exploits that must be troubling Lisa. I'm sure Empress L has seen it all (and maybe done a little) but she also seems like a responsible person. And I think she finally recognizes that Brandi, with two small kids, is irresponsible.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I think that's absolutely what's happening. Lisa has come around to the conclusion that Brandi, fun though she may be, is a loose cannon and irresponsibly person who just lets the chips fall where they may, irrespective of consequences.

I think there will come a point this season where we, the viewers, will ultimately have to pick a side, and I know I'm siding with Lisa, regardless of what happens. I just do not believe she is the type of woman who does anything without reason.

• Members

It's like interesting that Housewives franchises don't have that sophomore slump to worry about, they all seem to go to [!@#$%^&*] during their 4th seasons. Everyone completely gives up acting like they enjoy each other's company.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

What do ex-Bachelorette Trista Sutter, Jersey Shore’s JWoww, WE tv’s Traci Braxton, Bad Girls Club’s Tanisha Thomas and Real Housewife Gretchen Rossi have in common? In Touch can reveal that all of these celebs have volunteered to have a team of marriage counselors whip their relationship into shape in early summer 2014 on WE tv's Marriage Boot Camp. Only In Touch has the exclusive interview with Boot Camp director Jim Carroll about the upcoming reality show.

On a recent episode of WE tv’s Braxton Family Values, Traci demanded that her husband of nearly two decades, Kevin Surratt, take a paternity test to disprove rumors that he’d had a child outside their relationship. “Traci and Kevin have huge hurdles to overcome,” Jim tellsIn Touch. “They’ve made every mistake you can make, and infidelity would be poisonous to a marriage.”

Trista and Ryan Sutter are “not perfect,” Jim tells In Touch. “And they would be the first to admit it.” Trista has told the mag, “We definitely have difficulty communicating.”

Roger Mathews, fiancé of Jenni “Jwoww” Farley, struggles with her high-profile persona — a few months before he proposed to the Jersey Shore star, he even told In Touch that he wanted to get married but wasn’t sure “how that would fit with her hectic schedule.”

Tanisha Thomas and Clive Muir from Bad Girls Club have been plagued by infidelity. “Tanisha and Clive struggled throughout the entire boot camp both individually and as a couple. Marriage Boot Camp was their last ditch effort to see if there was any life left in the marriage,” Jim reveals to In Touch.

Gretchen has always worried that her commitment-phobia could threaten her relationship with Slade Smiley. “My first marriage ended in divorce,” the Real Housewives of Orange County star has said to the mag, “and then my second fiancé passed away, so I kind of felt jinxed.”

marriage-boot-camp.jpg?itok=bVo6bVXo