Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

You're probably right.

I wonder if this is the first time a reality show has documented someone becoming famous from their show, and then is documenting them as their star dims somewhat and they go back to "normal" life...still on said reality show.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Update for you and Gray Bunny who have been really anticipating NY's return. Sonja tweeted it'll be back in 1st quarter 2014 so that means sometime between January-March. LOL.

And though I am a fan of both I had to LOL at Wendy Williams suggesting that NeNe and Teresa along with Kum Kumdumpshian deserved stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Wendy has clearly lost her mind. Her rant today was stupid. Wendy, please go have several seats b/c the mess you're talking is crazy. Lassie deserves a star b/c she's legendary and a piece of Americana. Kim is not. Swallowing a load on camera does not mean you should get a star. Neither does telling women to close their legs to married men or shaking a table means to should get a star.

Love Nene and I'm indifferent towards Terrorza and Kum but hell no to them getting stars. That privilege is for people with TALENT (though there are a few starts on the Walk of Fame who shouldn't be there -_-).

• Members

Those stars are generally about who can afford to pay for them. At this point the main one who probably could is Kim Kardashian, and she would be a laughingstock if she got one.

Teresa might be going to prison soon...why would a star be her big priority?