Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Bad choices and bad judgement are mistakes. That's not the same thing as an accident. Just because I have compassion for them doesn't mean I think they should get off scott free. As I said, they were greedy and now they have to pay for that. Almost every adult in a bad situation is there because of their own poor choices, but I can still sympathize with them as long as they haven't committed a violent crime. I'm an atheist, but I don't believe in judging others too harshly, especially since I certainly haven't lived a perfect life.

At least they have family that can take care of their children. That's something.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Basically everyone in the RH franchises should take the Tre situation as a warning shot and start making sure that their tax affairs are in order and that nobody they know has any iron-clad proof of fraud on their parts. I'm not just talking the Gorgas, Wakiles, Manzos and Lauritas. Bethenny, Wig, Nene, Lea Black, Alexis and Jim-Blob, Adrienne, Empress Lisa (you know Adrienne is already speed-dialling the IRS suggesting they audit her restaurants), Ramona, everybody. Heck, even Andy Cohen might want to touch base with his financial advisor today.

The IRS does not play. As Michael K on D-Listed said, "The IRS does not [!@#$%^&*] around and if you owe them money, they will take the last piece of food out of your child's mouth and cackle while doing it." The IRS has become increasingly hardcore about investigating peoples' sources of income and capital and closing loopholes since 2011-2. Not that they were pushovers before.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I dunno but for some reason I feel like Tre and Juicy will beat the odds and may even avoid jail time (by whatever agreement is required by the Feds of course). Everyone makes mistakes and I highly doubt Terrsa even understood what she was doing at the time was a crime.

Worst case scenario is that Joe goes away for a few years. Teresa can def hold the home fort (with Gia or Milanias crazy butt) until he returns

• Members

If that's the case they should drop her to being a friend. She only appears in like 60% of the episodes, makes excuses not to go on trips and most of the events and doesn't have much of a personal life for the show to showcase. She adds nothing and can just be a friend to give Kyle material to work with. She does not need to be a full housewife

Edited by Cheap21