Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Watching season 2 today, but love this season and season 1 so much better!

Even though Jo was/is a ditz, she is still 100 % more likable and real then Gretchen will ever be on her worst day. Also, I liked seeing scenes with all the housewives together with little to no fighting.

I loved the season 1 reunion with all the women reflecting on the season individually and then briefly meeting up together at the end to discuss the season and just look like they are having a good time and enjoying each other. Perhaps Andy Cohen should remove himself from the reunions and producing the shows.

Wow, it's a miracle Briana and Michael turned out as well as they did with Vicki as a mom. However, she is still the same person in season 1 and 2 that she is in season 8. I just came to the episode where she drops in on Michael at college! She provides priceless scenes!

• Members
The producet Melissa was BFF with got fired for being too personally involved and setting Teresa up (she was the one telling Jacqass something was going to go down) so now we will be getting a truer edit of Melissa.

And I see Chris Manzo has man boobs now but nobody is calling him fat.... OK :mellow:

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Well I didn't get to watch much of RHONJ b/c of the EMMYS running over but the little bit I did see . . . SMH. Melissa was clearly lying. She didn't go see that man, and she should've said that. I think people would've respected her more. Just be blunt. I would. Her lying makes her look bad. For that she lost major points with me. She should've been a straight up b-tch and "Yeah . . . I didn't go see him, and?" It would at least give Teresa something for her to really scold her about.

But if she didn't go, I would understand. It's not like her in-laws "love" her. Sh-t . . . I wouldn't go see him either (yes, I said it). They choose to not interact with there own grandkids or son and IMO, the parents are the MAIN factor in Joe & Teresa's tiff. Parents should be neutral and trying to fix the matters but instead their parents sit back in the cut and watch this sh-t go down. I don't respect that and I don't respect them. It's clear that they've chosen Teresa side from day one, hence why I side with Joe & Melissa. The Gorgas are shady, yes, but for Teresa & their parents to ostracize Joe for marrying Melissa, which affects those Joey, Gino, & that cute Antonia is criminal. That sh-t is going to come back in tenfold.

As ugly as I sounds, I wouldn't go see him. I'd send my condolences but I wouldn't go. Melissa would be damn if she or didn't.

TreApe . . . gutter butt. Who starts an argument at a child's b-day party? Her child might we add! Even if Melissa does come off looking bad this season, she still won't surpass TERRORsa. Some sh-t is better left unsaid. Shady b-tch.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I didn't watch and the previews for next week look exactly like more of the same. I'm assuming we wait until episode 10 or so for the shift that's supposedly going to occur? Honestly I might just read the board until the supposed "shift" occurs, because three seasons of the EXACT SAME [!@#$%^&*], is three seasons too much.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I dont understand why Kathy continues to appear on this show

Caroline's sister Fran looks alot like Dina

Melissa,...lying bitch! Finally she is being exposed for the phony she is.

I will say about Teresa was wrong to bring this up at Gia's bday party. It did come across almost like an ambush. Wrong time, wrong place. I feel bad for Gia that the adults in her life cant act like adults.

So now the Gorga's are close friends with Jacqueline? I was taken a back when they were at the house helping Chris with that device for Nicolas. Its just so odd that they Joe got introduced to them via Teresa and now he has a relationship with this family without her. I dont know about you guys, but it would upset me if my brother didnt talk to me and was close friends with ex-friends that hurt me. Thats some shady ass BS right there

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I forgot about Dina but its different for the reasons you mentioned. They were friends YEARS before this tv show. They have a genuine friendship. I don't even believe the Gorgas have a genuine friendship with the Lauritas. Its all for the camera bc they are filming together and they banded together bc they have a common enemy....Teresa.

• Members

I tried watching NJ and just can't watch someone as awful as Teresa and that's saying a lot cuz I watch a lot of terrible people on reality tv.

Vintage OC was cool today.

Current OC was alright tonight, I think Lydia is terrible still, brooks is beyond creepy, lauri desperate to ruin Vicki is equal parts sad and amusing because the bitch deserves it, heather/terry are perfect.