Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I am not that impressed with Nene. I understand that Andy adores her because she makes him laugh, but she seems too arrogant and takes herself more seriously than she should. If she really feels that she is the boss she shouldn't feel threatened by any new wife and she shouldn't get jealous of their projects.

I don't see why her opinion of the other wives on every single show is that important anyway. If someone said about her the things she said about them they'd be "haters". The only reason she didn't name Lisa as the boss of BH (she propably means the face of the show; I can't believe she thinks she is the boss; one fight with Andy would turn her into the next Adrienne or Sherree)is because she is threatened by Lisa, who has something she will never have; class and wit.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh, yes I totally forgot how NeNe mentioned the need to recast a handful of OC ladies. So so true. And I loved her point about NJ's darkness as well.

Yay! NYC is finally filming! Can't wait to see those ladies back onscreen.

I think NeNe omitted any Beverly Hills lady as being "boss" because it's relatively new compared to the other cities which are up to season 5, 6, 7, etc... Although I did detect a lil vibe when she mentioned Lisa's name, like she doesn't care for her but is smart enough not to diss her.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Oh please, people. Andy asked her a question about the other HWs and she answered them. She was damned if she did, and damned if she didn't. And honestly, Nene was telling the damn truth across all borders. Plus, she herself said that she has her moments too that she isn't proud of. She's a work in progress too.

Just because Lisa has money doesn't mean Nene wouldn't tangle with her. Nene tangled with LaToya and she has money. Same with Star. Same with Kandi. Same with Phaedra. Same with any other heffa that has/doesn't have money. One thing I can say about Nene is that consistent. She's nice until you do her wrong. And it isn't like she insulted Brandi. She said she like Brandi EXCEPT when she drinks. And Brandi is a mess when she drinks (and this is coming from someone who like Brandi).

And I love Lisa to death but she ain't that classy either. A real CLASSY b*tch would not put her business out on front street for a reality show regardless the exposure and payout.

People need to get over using the word "classy." It's so overrated. No one is really "classy." Everyone has their ratchet & good moments, which provides the world with balance. No one is perfect and Nene didn't say that she was.

If anything, I thought that Nene was nice about everyone with the exception of Sheree, who deserved to be read.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

You miss my point, Lisa has the money to walk away from Nene, she would never have to engage with her, it would be Lisa's move. LaToya, Star, Kandi, Phaedra and whoever else Nene has dealt with have always been working with her and have been financially tied to her through their common ventures: Celebrity Apprentice and RHATL.

And let's not equate LaToya Jackson or Star Jones' "money" with Lisa's...she's worth $65 million.

• Members

But what does one's total wealth have to do with anything? A wealthy b*tch is a wealthy b*tch. Lisa might be worth $65 million but those other women I mentioned are doing quite well themselves. All these women are living stress free and comfortably.

And what does Lisa having money have anything to do with them engaging with each other? They do share common venture. They're both employees at Bravo and will always bump into each other at Bravo events like the Upfront.

And let's not forget that Lisa gets down with the best of the too. She ain't no angel either. Lisa's argued with a lot of women on this show too. She doesn't scream like Nene does but she still hurl insults and shade too.

• Members

That blurred face wasn't Lisa - Nene said right after that clip that it was some lady that never made it past the pilot. I think Lisa replaced her last minute.

I still think that's telling that Andy nor Nene mentioned Luann, when she's been around the same time as Ramona... makes you think she isn't on this year. A website I just read earlier today said that Luann and Ramona both make the same $$ - 500,000 per season.

• Members

^

IDK why? LuMan is boring as s*it and doesn't bring crap to the table. The only season that Luann brought something interesting to the table was S4 when she clashed with Alex & Ramona. I still think that Sonja and LuMan should've been given the boot over Alex & Jill. At least they brought drama all the time.

• Members

:) Fair Enough.....gotsa defend my B!

As for NeNe and Lisa ehhh I can see both sides of the argument.

Uhh I just read that Luann makes the same amount of money as Ramona on RHONYC.....as if she deserves it. Such a disgusting piece of you know what. Every time I see a picture of her I just have a Kill Bill moment with that crazy music playing in my head. I'm really hoping one of the new wives gives her the business at the reunion