Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Which reunion are yall more excited for? BH or ATL?

I'm personally waiting on pins and needles for BH. I'm curious how much they go at Yolanda and hope she fights back but I know she's got that Lymes Disease so perhaps shes feeling weak (I honestly don't know much about the condition....I hope its not too serious).

As for Top Moments the Porsche Fashion Show is definitely number 1 but that party at Lisa's house from RHOM is a very close 2nd. Then Dinner Party from Hell....

• Members

Watching the first episode of Atlanta and my God at Kim repeatedly telling the camera how she should have been black and she's just like a black girl, or whatever. No white person should ever say this.

That plastic hair and the hilarious scenes of her talking on the phone to someone she was buying from to show us how boss she is...well, it was entertaining, I'll give her that.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

Funny now seeing how she has little use for black people aside from her slave, assistant, Sweetie. Once she married her white athlete, she thought she was better than the rest of the cast with them being beneath her

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

When the first season was airing, did people already know that Sheree wasn't as wealthy as she was claiming? Watching this and she's trying so damn hard, it's embarrassing.

I actually kind of prefer Nene's hair here to what she has now. It's more the constant cleavage that gets in the way.

• Members

I watched Sheree's intro video when she left and it was embarrassing how grande she made her life to be especially compared to how she ended leaving. She always came across as a poser to me. I thought she at least had some money bc she was married to a football player but I didn't realize he was broke and wasn't paying his child support. When that started to come out, it became obvious she was living off money she hoped to get but didn't have

Im not a fan of Nene's blonde wig. I loved and miss her season 1 hair. I thought it looked cute when she went short with the brown hair, but not the current blonde

• Members

I never realized just how close Nene and Kim were early on. I guess that's why the falling out hurt them so much. I actually enjoyed Kim when she was with Nene; the scenes on her own annoyed me.

I laughed and cringed at the many, many references Sheree needed to make to how important/beautiful/classy she was, and having that forced scene with her assistant about the "wrong" kind of people being invited. I have to admit these delusions entertained me. Sheree is very charismatic, but she's also in some sort of fantasy world. I think I'd enjoy her more if the mask was ripped off.

I like Lisa and DeShawn but they seem to be on a different show.

• Members

I loved Lisa and DeShawn too. I know many didn't care for DeShawn bc she was viewer as boring but I thought she was a genuinely good person and helped balance out the drama. Lisa didn't really do much interaction with the girls in season one but she is better integrated in season 2 when she gets closer to Nene and Sheree. Its a shame she left bc she was one of my favorites. I liked that she was the only one on the cast that actually worked and made her own money. All the other women relied on the men they were sleeping with to support them

• Members

I loved Lisa! (and her husband... mm mm yum, haha) That's why I liked Season 2 of ATL a lot because it had her, Kandi, and the other 3. I agree that NeNe's hair was best when it was short but brown instead of this blonder-than-blonde blonde she has now.

It is SO funny watching Sheree act all high 'n mighty in Season 1. I could tell she was a poser from day one. She tries too hard to make herself sound greater than she actually is. I wonder if all those friends she had over to her house in the first episode still bother to give her the time of day nowadays...

If you're still watching Season 1, Carl, be prepared to constantly see that clip of Kim saying, "My name is on the list. Nene's isn't...." LOL They flash back to that so often!

• Members

Just finished watching Monday's episode of RHoBH.

'Bye Adrienne -- good riddance to that garbage-pedaling viper. WTF is she even showing up at Empress Lisa's party? To make it all about her? To try and squeeze out tears from her botoxed lion face? That's like trying to squeeze blood from a gnarly potato.

I can no longer stand Gorilla Paul's unfunny, passive-aggressive, spray-painted ass.

Seeing Camille brown-nose the Hoof (even though she'd probably wealthier than Miss 2% right about now) was sad to see.

I keep forgetting Kim is even around.

Yolanda is so amazing, I will literally weep if she is not on RHoBH next season.

laugh.png at Marissa desperately trying to stay relevant on this show.

I love these BH parties and how the camera follows people gossiping and talking. Like Mauricio, Ken and the wedding planner. The deep-pink sunset makes everybody look fantastic, too.

I have never seen Lisa look so beautiful as she does preparing for the party, with barely any make-up, her hair brushed to one side.

Faye, Faye, Faye... dear lord, where to start? Who does she think she is, having been invited to Lisa's vow renewal, to then accuse her of having Brandi fight her battles for her? Lisa stands by her own statements -- I have never seen Lisa pretend to be friends with anybody and then have Brandi attack them on her behalf. Unlike Faye.

Having said that, Faye NEEDS to be on this show next season. She NEEDS to become a HW. This woman is brazen. She [!@#$%^&*]-stirs. She starts fights and gets up in people's faces. I love Brandi, Empress Lisa and Queen Yolanda, but there needs to be a counterweight to that amazing friendship. And she's the only one who openly wants to be that counterweight (unlike cowards Kyle and Adrienne who snipe, plot and manipulate behind the scenes). I also want to see Yolanda smack her ass down, lol.

I really hope Lisa and Brandi have Yolanda's back at Reunion next week. I keep hearing rumours about "everybody attacking Yolanda" at the Reunion shows. sad.png

Edited by Cat

• Members
+ infinity!

Finally someone else gets it! Faye doesn't play the victim. She is who she is and owns it unlike her friends. She's a villian and isn't scared about how she might come across. I appreciate how bold she is and eager to jump on and stir the pot

Edited by Cheap21