Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I'm convinced that a silver bullet is the only way to get rid of Faye - right between the eyes! Trash!!!!! Brandi is right, Faye Rancid? LMAO! Faye did everything she could to avoid going toe to toe with Dutchess! She's not THAT stupid...

Adrienne "crying" over her marriage? Bull! IMHO, that marriage was DOA when the series began but they played for the cameras. Adrienne treated Paul like a long lost relative! She was never affectionate with him.

Edited by ChitHappens

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just finished watching the episode and all I can say is WOW....bring on the season finale!

The previews for next week are so intense! Look at the Kim vs Kyle one. My heart was breaking for Kim and she is SO RIGHT. Kyle just keeps going on and on about how Brandi hurt poor precious Adrienne "in addition" to Kim and its such bullsh*t. THIS IS YOUR FREAKING SISTER.

It just disgusts me how she minimizes Kim and Kim's feelings. As Kim states she was really hurt by Brandi's attack that night at Game Night. Granted she had it comming but I can see how Kim probably took Brandi's words like a dagger straight to the heart.

Yet all Kyle didn't seem to give two sh*ts about it when it was Brandi attacking her sister. But when Brandi attacks Kyle? OH NO! OH HELL to the naw! You leave precious Maloof Hoof alone! Its so wrong of Brandi to even say anything mean to Adrienne in addition to Kim....

I seriously can't wait to see these women tear into Kyle and her two faced ways.

Marissa is such a clown.....its clear you hate your husband, your marriage, and probably your life. Just do yourself a favor and get a divorce...I mean seriously stop lying to yourself.

• Members

I like Teresa ... but Kyle would have to lose 100 I.Q. points to be Teresa. I will concede Kyle will be a bit less popular with the other women next season. That said, this is Beverly Hills and not New Jersey so I just don't think the grudges will run that deep.

RHOBH

Lisa and Brandi's (+ Ken's) massage session was hilarious. Lisa's comments when Giggy was getting comfortable between Brandi's legs? Bwahah.

I love the way Yolanda continues to call the b-tches out left and right about the gossip and game-playing.

I was hoping somebody would throw Faye into the pool in that last scene. Where's Teresa when you need her?

Marissa? I can't even really be mad at her. It was a try hard (to-get-a-diamond) move - she threw a piece of meat in to the wolves and kind of ran a little back to see the damage she had done. I can sort of understand her being irritated by the women calling her out on the way she treats her husband in public even though she brings it on herself.

Camille? Uhm, you can go away now.

I love Brandi but her going on about Paul and Adrienne's marriage here and there was a bit obnoxious. I'm okay when it's facts; speculation on the other hand? Nah.

• Members

Didn't Kim and Kyle treat Brandi like ---- almost all of last season from the Glanville-piss in Kyle's garden through to lying to people about how that Game Night party went? Yeah, they did. Kyle doesn't take much that Brandi - or anybody for that matter - does lightly. She just uses other people to do the real dirty work for her most of the time. I don't see how one situation (Brandi calling Kim out last season) is relevant to the other (Adrienne versus Brandi this season). If Kim is calling Kyle out on that it's kind of ridiculous especially considering Brandi & Kim have made a lot of progress since then. Currently, Kyle's issue with Brandi is that a. Lisa likes Brandi better than her now and b. Brandi irritated one of her and her husband's biggest open wallets.