Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kenya, if you suspect Walter is gay, why would he be stalking you? Bring it down, honey!!!

Walter, not attractive and he needs a haircut stat!

Not sure why anyone thinks Apollo needs more than 2 lines every 5th eppy. Dumb [!@#$%^&*]! And Shady Phay Phay, you need not talk about Kendra's love life so damn much. Last I heard, she didn't have to stand outside the county jail to catch hers! Bitch! Next week's eppy shows what good airbrushing does for you. Did you see Phay in her outfit? Now compare it to the magazine. Total pear, and she was dumb enough to wear green? Idiot!

Kandi's estate is WONDERFUL! Todd better marry her quick!

They only toss Derek and/or Lawrence in to piss me off! She was not needed!

Porsha's career or motherhood? What career?

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL @ that fool Kenya thinking Walter is gay, yet her pathetic arse asked him to pretend to be her BF and when he bacls away from your cray cray arse as all that talk bout marriage was clearly not part of the deal, he is suspect LOL too funny!!!

• Members

Kenya does need to cool it. Kandi pulled her aside as a friend, to let her know Walter was there. Then Kenya starts flipping out and asking about ways to sneak out the house? What the !@#$%^&*]? Kandi was being nice. Like she said, it's Todd's house too and he can invite whoever he wants. Kandi didn't have to tell Kenya, but did so as a friend.

This episode did signify the reason I love Kandi. Yes, she may talk some ish behind bitches backs, but she's not about the drama. Kenya goes off and starts foaming at the mouth, running around talking about back entrances, and instead of getting hyped Kandi just rolls her eyes and is like "whatever". It only made Kenya look more crazy and I loved it.

Side note, you know Bravo told them to invite Walter. I don't really feel like there's any real friendship between him and the men. Peter and Apollo seem bored by him. The only one who seems genuinely to like him is Kordell, and considering the gay rumors surrounding both - I'm not that surprised.

• Members

This whore is STILL throwing shade at Kandi and her estate

Kim Zolciak-Biermann ‏@Kimzolciak @ThisDaddys_Blog: @Kimzolciak Its only a house. Whats the big deal of you have some leaning and uneven walls..lol” baha!!!

Kim Zolciak-Biermann ‏@Kimzolciak Building is no joke! So Time consuming and if I wasn't such a perfectionist it would go a hell of a lot quicker! Lol

Expand

• Members

Wow, OC was the original. I had thought for a while it was NY for some reason. Desperate Housewives birthed Real Housewives of Orange County on Bravo which feels like it birthed about 20-25% of the reality television programs on television today.

Although I didn't like her at the time, Kenya started this season so cool and bitchy but now she does seem cray-cray. She's way too high maintenance and emotional ... and even soft. She's usually the first to apologize. She just seems a mess.

BH girls filming a part in some movie today:

BFqQqxPCMAAoFf8.jpg

• Members

I just recently saw all of Season 1, too, and I felt the same way: Bethenny and Ramona are definitely the most entertaining! Even though Ramona can be wrong or just tactless many times, I still love her and find her to be one of the most entertaining of the NYC ladies. I love her relationship with her daughter, and I love how she teaches Avery to be independent and have a skill of your own so that she'll never be dependant on a man. Alex definitely came off as weird in the first season, with herself and Simon being such social climbers but pretending they were already at the top of the heap.

The first few episodes they were definitely isolated. They didn't all come together socially til the last few episodes.

• Members
LOL at the last paragraph. I think he is friends with Apollo bc it seemed he told him and Phaedra he'd be at Kandi's and Apollo talked to him about Kenya trying to say he was gay.

While that quote I posted about the pecs and breasts was funny this is where you start to see that Kenya and Walter is fake for cameras. You never saw him get an erection? He's on the DL? So why move to ATL and be so thirsty for this ugly man to marry you? I love her for the crazy and OTT behavior but she shouldnt be insinuating stuff like that out of spite. Wonder if that football player will be her man next season.

• Members

Last year, when I watched the first season of OC, I was most struck by the scenes where Lauri and a friend of hers wore sexy lingerie to go to some Hugh Hefner party, and they essentially said they needed to sell themselves in order to keep going. I remember thinking that it was far more honest a portrayal than you'd get on a lot of these shows. I wonder if now they shy away from that much honesty.

I also thought Slade and his wife were fake, fake, fake, contrived. I still can't believe he's been on there ever since.

Edited by CarlD2