Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That last part is interesting though - bc Bravo let her do Skating with the Stars, which is basically the same thing (but not as popular). Was that on ABC or

FOX? Most of Bethenny Ever After's second season (or was it third?) was showing her getting ready for the show, etc.

Also, didn't the Richards sisters just do the diving show - although that was NBC, right? And NBC owns Bravo, so it makes sense.

• Members

Exactly. But watch and see--Kyle & Taylor are going to sitting in that audience clapping and cheering. Brandi and Yolanda is a given b/c she's friends with them. Those other two grifters are going to have ulterior motives behind them. They're gonna wanna ride Lisa's coattails to promote themselves. Especially Taylor, who is already doing it now on the show by siding with Lisa. That woman knows what side the pick despite the fact that she hated Lisa s1, Brandi s2, and Yolanda now. She'll suck it up to get her name out there, and weasel her way back in for s4.

• Members

Question: Don't you think Bravo (in terms of its production interference) arranges or encourages the ambushes at Reunions? I noticed on the RHOBH reunion last year that Andy was going at Lisa nearly as hard as Adrienne's group. I remember being shocked because I wasn't expecting anybody to have an issue with Lisa. I thought they would bring Brandi out and she'd be the one they went after hard - and vice versa.

Even if Bravo does this, it's the choice of each individual to play along.

• Members

Yes I actually do Angela. ICAM sometimes Andy sickens me with that even with the NJ reunion and the let's all sh!t on Teresa reunion but I digress people might say it was karma for what happened with Danielle way back when. Plus, sometimes he doesn't go hard or shut bitches down a la the Shahs reunion. That's actually why I like Tanisha and when she hosts the BCC reunions because she can go in on all.

• Members

Yeah he wants to press Teresa on being cheated on and Joe going to jail, but let's ignore the million dollar lawsuit the Lauritas are facing, or how Joe Gorga has been accused of fraudulence or how the house they filmed in was really a house he rennovated and not one he bought, or all the stuff Al Manzo with the NJ State Government :rolleyes: