Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

last season was but the one before, season 5, was absolutely vile with every single one of the housewives being nasty and unrootable except Peggy. There was WAY too much bitchiness and not enough light hearted moments to balance things out. There was little light and fun about season 5, Season 6 really helped save things for mc bc for the most part the women go over themselves, their petty drama and went back to having good times and enjoying life

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LMAO, anyone watch WW and see what she had to say about the show? I especially love her comment on Paul. "Might as well give him a diamond and you line up with all the girls in the beginning of the show." IA on her comment though. I don't like men that get involved in their wife's female drama. Shut up, sit down and go away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20NCIw5gdE0&feature=youtu.be

btw, that's a GOOD pic of Shana. That's the second time Ive said that about her in a day.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I don't mind men stepping in sometimes. Ken is a great example. Even Mauricio because he just snapped. I disagree with him but I understand where he came from. I can even sort if understand pal as what Brandi said is about his kids but at the same time he is a lot like Simon from NYC and wants to be a star on this show

• Members

I am rewatching the OC trailer..

I love it when the ladies get wasted together and have fun, and fight. Looks like a lot of that happen. I do think Gretchen is too good for Slade, but she loves him and he loves her so, good for them i guess. Mommy gretchen tho? Ugh, and then jesus jugs shows up... i really do hate her. Love Heather's "If shes friends with Alexis, maybe shes not my kind of people" in reaction to that ugly new girl joining the cast. My god the new girl is already obnoxious. Nobody loves Tamra as much as Tamra loves Tamra! Miss Piggy is so stupid for a woman who is smart, brooks really? again? still? why? Not here for Heather and Dr Sexy fighting tbh. The return of Lori! I am excited because it sure upsets miss piggy! "You are such a [!@#$%^&*] bitch" yesssss here for Gretchen vs Piggy again! "Why does she hate me so much" aks Gretchen, we all know why. Your pretty, your young, you have it going on. She is jealous plain and simple. "Bullying" OMFG this is the only angle jesus juggs has to play isnt it? At least it looks like the newbie will turn on her. Heather going off on Slade looks like it has to do w/ something he did to upset Gretchen, not her really. Why does Piggy think she can force her daughter to accept or even be around freeloader Brooks? I am glad to see Bree back and wish she were a fulltime housewife honestly. I love Ryan calling her a bitch. Whos that man that gets all up in face about it? Oh lord i think jesus Juggs friend is a jesus following hypocrit too based on her "your dirty" line... "DONT YOU GET IT?! YOUR A WOMAAANNN!" love it when piggy flys off the handle and gets cray cray with her screaming and crazy eyes. Tamara/gretchen look like they have a bit of an issue, hope its over quickly. Jesus juggs tries to step up to Tamara?! DEAD!

Yup, I can not wait!

Here it is on youtube

http://youtu.be/jmU9Irkxwxw

• Members

So according to this she is already friends with Heather? And friends with lisa v? I wonder how generous they are being with the word friend.

Lives life on her own terms? Is that code word for does as she is told by her husband? Quit her job? is that a new way of saying fired? WHAT IS THIS?

This is such a boring description tbh. Shes my favorite though.

Awful picture of a beautiful woman.

Do they show her other kids? I like this breakdown. Sounds like good, realistic drama.

zzzzz....

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Brandi's full interview on Howard

http://youtu.be/NM8P5QgSebo

on RHoBH-

Brandi spills that tea! Taylor has facelift scars behind her ears, they were all cunts to her at first because they didnt want her on the show, she wants real love not a rich old man - she tried that but it didnt work, she was only paid 18grand for s2 and feels she deserved her spot as a regular and a pay increase for next season to be on par w/ the other ladies - she gets 136k for this season and shes using this as a platform to make all the money she can, the other girls make 250k a year and she isnt supposed to say that but doesnt care and wants what they get next season, "they had to throw her a bone... shes not that interesting" she says about taylor re her husbands suicide, camille is a bore now because she couldnt handle the hate from s1 and says she sweet but dumb..., She said adrienne dropped the lawsuit and hopes she leaves, lisa & ken were both wealthy and married eachother and became richer, none of them are billionairs, lisa/ken own gay bars in britan, BH will start shooting mid-april and thats when they will hammer out contract and money details, said if she were to have sex w/ one of her costars it would be lisa or yolanda and least likely adrienne, thinks kim is a nutjob, says not a single word about kyle (and you know it will drive Kyle insane),

said adrienne sued her because she has money and needs to use a lawyer instead of her words, brandi isnt allow to speak of what the issue is even tho everyone knows now, adrienne sued Bravo and thats why it isnt said what Brandi said, says if she were happily married and well off she wouldnt be on this show and the women on this show have money and power but crave fame, she didnt screw the head dude at bravo to get her job (his name is Alex)

on the affair- (you guys, its pretty vulgar tbh... you have been warned!)

she found out about the affair on perez hilton and from us weekly, he cheated the entire marriage, stays w/ leann for the money because he isnt working, she doesnt get alimony but does get child support & if he makes more money she gets more money so she wants him to do well (lol) but she doesnt want to depend on a mans money, none of leanns income matters as it cant be used for child support (wtf? thats insane tbh), she went to therapy w/ leann/eddie for the kids because she felt her eldest son was being used, she told leann her tweeting about the kids hurts her feeling but leann likes to hurt her because shes angry that people hate her, she says he prob isnt cheating now cuz he isnt stupid but will later, he is a shitty actor (he is), for a year he was w/ both leann and brandi, leann/eddie cant sue over the book because its all true but she did edit the book and take a lot out, brandi is down for whatever and sexual, had threesomes w/ eddie & women, etc.. she makes out with her friend kristen whos with some dude named josh, she really loves cock too much to be a lesbian or even bi, shes not angry anymore but she isnt sure leann is stable enough to be around her kids, tweethab... dead... eddie hasnt said anything about the book, says nobody would know who she was if leann/eddie hadnt had an affair and she now has to use them to make money, she is down for anal, eddie gave her HPV (and said maybe she was born w/ it), talk about her vagina tightening surgery, she had a moment of going guy crazy after eddie left, talks about how eddie/leann do stupid things like after the title of her book came out they posted drinking & instagraming our new book, said she is annoyed to see pics of leann w/ the kids in tabloids, said he is more hands on as a dad now,

Misc-

she made good money being a model growing up and supported her parents and herself and got out of san fran, her sister is a nurse and her brother is a CHP office (who shot and killed a dude who tried to run over his partner), leann goes into the classroom and sings for the kids teachers (omg wtf?), said her youngest son tells her leann is the best singer ever and she just agrees with him and tells him yes she is, leann prefers the youngest son to the eldest one or at least thats how he feels, she is on lexipro (oh man, thats a good trip!), she did bang gerald butler and he was ok in bed and he is really upset she said anything, shes down for men of any race, she is not worth 5million and not even 1million, she does botox but not facelifts/surgery, shes currently dating one of harry mortons friends

Also, wow yolanda!

tumblr_mi91fbD3V51rfvajjo1_500.jpg

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Its different with Ken. Ken stepped in to handle Paul. When it was Lisa, Brandi and Adrienne, he left it alone. Mauricio left it alone for the longest time as well but when he finally did get involved, he got super annoying bc he didn't need to throw himself in there. It looked like him ganging up on a woman. Now had Brandi had a man attacking Kyle or Adrienne, then he would have been a bit more justified, but it didn't go down like that. Paul does more than get involved. He gossips with Adrienne and fuels the fire. He acts like a very catty woman. Some of the stuff he said early on came across more like the antics of a teenager. Remember that bitchy comment he made early on in his talking head about Lisa's bag or shoes being ugly? Like shut up Paul. We don't see Ken and Mauricio act like that

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Paul is a bitch in every sense of the word. He and Adrienne came off extremely bad on Monday's episode but I loved every moment of it. I saw no problem with Ken stepping in, as Paul and his mantitties were taking things way too far. He must really feel like he's one of the ladies. They're the most two-faced hypocritical liars I've seen since Kelly Bensimon from NYC (although she's just bat [!@#$%^&*] cray cray)

• Members

Lmao at WW saying Paul needs to get a diamond and line up with the rest of the ladies in the opening :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bravo only let her go bc she wanted a raise, they probably wanted 6 since all the other franchises have 6 or 7 and when they called her back and said she could come back but no raise she took the deal bc she wants to stay on tv.

• Members

Exactly the reason I didn't post the details after listening to it last night, lol. Extras for those who didn't listen to it...

Her father dealed marijuana (to close friends and family) but he prefers to be called a distributor. He's concerned now that she revealed that and used the word "dealer." Family walked around naked all the time (they had plastic over the furniture).

She's always been very sexual but says it's not 3 different guys a day or a week when Howard posed those questions, it's usually a whirlwind 1-2 week situation with each guy.

Anal? Only husband. She says she gave Eddie anal permission on holidays. GB did not get anal.

She also said she is the one who introduced threesomes into their marriage after several years in. It would be an extra girl but she'd get the action from the girl because she was too jealous to have it any other way. It kind of just happened, she says, it started out with girlfriends dancing then one of her friends mentioned that she and her significant other used a professional. She doesn't consider herself bi because, yeah, she loves the cock too much.

Howard kept on pushing the question of the most famous female or male she slept with. It's GB for the guys. It was just a fling but he really hates her now because she revealed it. She wouldn't name the girl ... but did confirm she was an A lister. [From the gossip mill it was Demi Moore]

Eddie used to come back to her for sex his first year with Leann. She said somebody may have taped Eddie admitting that and somebody may have sent that tape to Leann. LOL. She used to have sex with him because she was still so in love with him. He's the love of her life. She hopes she'll find somebody to take that feeling away from her eventually. She stopped having sex with him after using his credit card to have her vagina tightened and cleansed. He had made a comment about it not being the same since she had the kids.

Leann does a lot of stuff that be considered buying the kids [and their friends, teachers] - she sings to their classes & teachers as mentioned, she buys presents for the entire class the kids are in, buses, concerts. Brandi says it makes her feel crappy because she can't afford to do all that, she can't sing and be on a stage in front of people. Her younger son adores Leann but the older one is in the more aware stage and there are issues (him not feeling Leann likes him as much as the younger one, etc).

It's hilarious about Kyle. She really didn't give her a second of airtime.