Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

BOW TO YOLANDA-

“Now, who is this Faye, and more importantly, why is she not minding her own business? The minute Faye starts talking I just want to push the fast forward button. Every word that comes out of her mouth is so abrasive and feels like a violation," she wrote. "Because as far as I know, she seems to be of no importance in this group besides being Kyle's best friend."

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yolanda: "They dont look younger; they just look more pulled" LOL. Im in love with Yolanda's cooking. Whenever I see her cooking on the show, I just want to get invited over for lunch. Id watch her if she did a cooking show on the Food Channel

Oh boy does she name drop too much though. "Most of my friends have been divorced at least once, like Heidi and Seal...."

Kyle: "Here I am having dinner with Yolanda, Lisa and Chrissy Snow"

Lisa: "Who's Chrissy Snow?"

tumblr_inline_mhecehy4nZ1qz4rgp.gif

"Im not good at swallowing things. Just ask my husband"

Gremlin Maloof: "My friends have been very supporting and have reached out....I wouldnt expect Brandy too and I wouldnt expect Lisa too" They arent your friends, you DUMB bitch! Didnt you threaten legal action against one of them a few episodes back? I cant with this bitch

LMAO at the segment, Marissa had with her mother trying to pick out clothes. The comment Brandi made to her was real overblown in the previews

Oh sh-t! Camille is about to start popping off next episode on Yolanda and Lisa. WTH brings this on?

I saw that and thought what a non event it was. I dont even get the point of even putting it in the previews since Brandi didnt say it out of term and Marissa just brushed it aside Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I actually dont mind Miss Lawrence. Its that awful Derek I cant stand. I dont think its necesarily fair of people to say he's latching onto Kenya now....this is her first season on the show. Its not like he ignored or didnt like her before and now only seen with her bc Sheree is gone. He could have been friends with Kenya behind the scenes, but that wasnt aired bc she wasnt on the show yet.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

All of the girls this season are supporting Kenya. She's bringing it. Nene flat out is useless as well. Losing Kim KILLED Nene's story. Nene and Sheree could interact in a way that got Nene's attention. None of the other girls can get that kind of rise out of Nene. I also maintain Marlo would've amped things up. Everything she said about Kim in the reunion was true! Imagine how it would be watching her throw that in Kim's face! Plus Marlo got under Kandi's skin and could give Kandi someone to spar off of, which she doesn't have without Kim.

As for BH, I'm so bored with it! Like Yolanda, I'm over Adrienne and this story. Adrienne isn't even around, why do we have to keep going over it?! I hate to see Camille dragging herself in the gutter over this mess.

• Members

I understand being bored with BH, but I am so not. It by far the best of the series and not just in comparison. I enjoy the show greatly, aside from Adrienne scenes. I like seein cooky Kim try to deal with life while being sober. As much as I hate Kyle right now, I enjoy seeing her with her family. I love anything with Lisa or Brandi. Yolanda has been such a wonderful addition and eveytime I see a lemon I think of her lol. I even dont mind Taylor.

This season is like the previous ones, episodes build as tensions mount and then [!@#$%^&*] pops off. It isnt a constant bitch fest and I love that. I am looking forward to Adriennes marriage crumbling, lol. I really hate her.