Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So true, so so so true.

IA about Lawrence -- like he just goes from one person to the next -- him and the one that does hair (the name escapes me atm).

WHY do I keep forgetting about this show?! Damn you SAG Awards, Damn you.

• Members

WOW me and a group of friends were watching together and we were dying laughing at what Kenya walked into the event with.. I don't think she's crazy she knows her role is to be the sh-t stirrer and she plays it very well.

NeNe looked good at the event, its so weird seeing her not being in the middle of an argument :P

OMG Cynthia has just been giving me life week after week. I'm in love with her now and glad they stopped focusing on Peter and her sister. Her talking heads are hilarious and she is just so fun this season!

Kandi has been slick getting on my nerves these past two episodes as has Phaedra.

The other castmember is irrelevant and I was laughing at her trying to stall when Kandi asked her to sing. Your voice is a mix of MJB, Beyonce, and Rihanna???? :lol:

I'm Team Kenya!

• Members

Kenya. . . I can't with her! I can't! That woman had me rolling. Yes, Kenya did come off as cray-cray but Phaedra didn't come off well either. . . Kenya telling Phaedra that get body is basically busted made me flatline.

Kandi. . . Ugh. Her defending Phaedra made me want to holler. Boo, it wasn't too long ago when Kim was scamming your a**.

And from next week's episode, I'm begging to see a pattern with Porsha's husband--he's bitch made.

• Members

Man I hated a better post but my PC restarted and I lost my oriiginal good comments. I'll try to remember.

tumblr_mh8alcNy7T1s2khdzo1_400.jpg

You people just dont understand but I Kenya gives me LIFE! She completley makes this show for me and has been the best thing to come from it this season. Girl is popping and working TONS of angles generating several storylines for the women. I cant imagine how boring it would be without her on

tumblr_mhbb95UC6T1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

I thought this going to be in the last 10 minutes of the show so I was surprised it happened so early on. I just cant with this Little Girl. I see Kenya thinks that comment was just as juvenile as I did. "Is that all you can come up with, bc if thats the case, they make lotion for that" How many times has Kenya tried to talk to her woman to woman? She always comes back to their original beef and always brings it down to a fight with insults.

Kandi: "Why do you keep going to lunch with someone you are arguing with? Clearly they are not your friend" Ding, ding, ding!

Cynthia is getting into pageants now? I love her hussle. You make that money girl and use this show as a platform to launch a career. Some people go 4 seasons and not accomplish anything....

tumblr_mhbkkdKw1L1s2vppco1_400.jpg

WTF was Kenya wearing? I was SPEECHLESS.I get that she was trying to make a point but that was just too damn much.

Kandi is doing a gospel album now? I smell a Sisterhood crossover. Maybe she will go sing some of her songs at one of those churches...lol

tumblr_mhbgvjQRlP1rze8s1o1_r2_500.jpg

tumblr_mh8v79p3t21rp7r82o1_500.jpg

LMAO, at this portrait

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Nobody would buy a Kandi gospel album seeing her on tv with strippers giving themselves blowjobs, having premarital sex in hot tubs, selling sex toys and talking about having balls inside your vagina while youre at the store shopping. :lol:

Edited by Eric83