Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

My laptop is broken so I haven't seen this most recent epsode of BH (or the last two episodes of ATL or the MIA reunion), but I've been keeping up with this thread and Bravotv.com. I need to skip ahead like two more episodes of BH when things get going again. I feel like this Adrienne drama has kinda stopped things a bit and everybody needs to get comfortable so the fur can start flying. I bet the second half of this season is going to be explosive with these new faces fully immersed. Brandi said Yolanda features a lot more in the rest of the season. I look forward to that.

VERY excited about Vancouver's return and hope it is as fabulous as season one. I'm debating whether or not I should hold off watching it until ATL or BH ends, because I know Orange County is coming next and that show can never hold my attention for more than half a season. Those first four or five seasons were golden, but the way the show is now (and Too Much Tamra), it's kinda unwatchable for me. Who knows? Maybe this next season will be really solid. We'll see.

On a happy note, Purveyor's of Pop announced they're producing season THREE of The Real Housewives of Miami. They were asking people on Twitter to guest the season three cast. I wonder when they'll start filming? March or April is my best guess. I also wonder how things are going over with New Jersey. Lots of rumors and lots of new faces, but it's hard to get a feel of how it truly will be. I can't wait for that show to return.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love Lisa V more than so many things and I super loved the transition to the new show after the last scene with Brandi, but after 2 minutes, I turned the channel. I love shows with attractive charismatic people, but the little I saw of the cast did nothing for me at all. A bunch of shallow stupid alkies! I'm not interested, especially since it probably won't be that much Lisa, and we have to watch them to get to her? Nope! Not gonna do it!

• Members

Vanderpump Rules is a bunch of fame whores that think they are hotter than they really are. I can't stand any of them.

Anywho, I read on a Real Housewives blog that Wig said on twitter she is absolutely attending the reunion.

Wish Marlo was there since she was the one who read Wig at the last reunion about her housing situation.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

*cough*RHONY*cough*

Melissa Gorga also did a interview and said everyone is filming with Teresa and the rumors of them not wanting to film with her are false and they have new producers and no fighting so far.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Buddy, of course Wigmaster was going to go to the reunion. That heffa ain't gonna miss out on getting money/ a bonus. They'll probably bring her in for a segment and then dismiss her.

And Bravo should've just kept Marlo from the get go, but so many people were complaining about her using the "f-word" via Twitter and wanting her off the show. Now, those same people are whining, wanting Marlo, and wanting Kenya and Porsha to leave.

tumblr_m2w8aexiiX1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I was team Marlo from day one because I knew why she was brought on the show. Fauxdra & SherMan aka SheAin'tGotNoJob--along with Wighead & log leg a** Kandi wanted someone to rival Nene. They knew about the "history" between Charles and Nene, and wanted to use it against Nene by bringing Marlo on; however, they didn't bank on Nene & Marlo becoming close, which is why Team Smalls all had egg on their faces at the reunion and all got shut down.

rhoa11.png

#TeamTall4eva!

• Members

"Ewwwwwww, is that what you do?" I loved the way she said that to Alison DuBois from the Dinner Party from Hell.

I guess I'm the only one who likes Faye as a [!@#$%^&*] stirrer. She's better at it than someone like Taylor or Kim.

I loved the transition from Beverly Hills to Vanderpump Rules. It was very AMC-to-OLTL during the babyswitch storyline in 2004. Remember?

The only thing I really like about Vanderpump Rules is Miss Vanderpump herself. I don't think I'll be watching for the kiddies otherwise.

I love those BH ladies, it's even more delicious than Atlanta this year, IMO.

There keeps being rumors on Twitter (or wishful thinking?) that Danielle Staub is coming back to Jersey. I hope it's true.

• Members

I love Faye. I hate how she desperately tried to go in on Brandi but I still love her and she always brings it. Never dull or boring. I keep wanting them to make her a housewife but at least they keep bringing her back. She really should take Kim or Taylor's spot