Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

God I'm loving ATL with the women getting along for the most part. Seriously I think Wig and She by Shebroke were the biggest issues..

The Kenya and Walter storyline has played as so fake from day 1 and now knowing its fake, it's even more uninteresting to watch.

• Members

Oh I don't want everyone to hate each other but Nene vs Kim was my favorite. I don't want them to all be bitches but I liked the drama in Anguilla and I hope we get some more of that. I just want Nene to fight ONE time so we can watch her mop the floor with Someone

Think how boring the reunion will be.

• Members
I really hope Wig is contractually obligated to show up at the reunion. I want them all to tell her how it is and see what excuses she has.

I know this I not popular around here but I kind of miss Wig. Not because I like her, but because I miss the ridiculousness of it.

Edited by SoapBoy94

• Members

I don't how to put it but I like some drama, I do like that everyone is getting along but I wouldn't mind an argument or two.Everything is so nice and I don't take Kenya and Porsha seriously because their beef is so lame. When it gets to RHONJ levels of ugliness throwing out people's business and being so vicious I can't take it, but damn I wish Marlo was on here reading Kandi or something :lol:

I have to admit it would have been hilarious trying to see She-broke try to be besties with Kenya :ph34r:

• Members

One of the things that jumped out at me this week was Ayden drinking sweet tea from a sippy cup in the bathtub. WTF?

Kandi's glittery booty shorts looked like a Glad garbage bag

Agreed about Atlanta... I would suggest New Jersey but it becomes very ugly and dark by Season 4. You should try NYC also. Never cared for Orange County but that's just my opinion.

Edited by Eric83