Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hope RHoM secured itself a Season 3 because it deserves one. I really grew to love that show. Alexia and Mama Elsa BOTH need to become full-time housewives. I swear, I could have watched Mama Elsa for the full second hour of Reunion the other night. I would love her to "read" everybody -- including "number 3," Andy and his secrets.

Marysol could be a friend-of (followed by Ana and Leah) but we know that is never going to happen.

I wonder what Ana has on Leah's Texas past?

Lisa and Joanna seemed on the outs during Reunion, or is that just me?

So, now that RHoM is finished for now, which RH show is picking up the baton? Or are we just getting RHoA and BH for the time being?

• Members

I think it'll just be Atlanta and BH for awhile, which is good because 3 at a time is a bit much.. once Atlanta finishes, OC will pick up later this spring.

I think Miami will get a 3rd season. Andy made a comment at the end about how he can't wait to see more from them. The reunions rated ~1.3 million each with a 0.6 in 18-49, which is in line with Top Chef/Flipping Out/Millionaire Matchmaker... so I think they'd continue with it.

• Members

I noticed the tension between Joanna and Lisa too, along with Lea and Adriana. And I agree that next season, Alexia needs to resume her spot as a main HW, making the cast a strong 8. And I'm assuming that Ana had damning evidence that would reveal the phony, vain, loser Lea is.

Orange County is next. Then possibly New Jersey then NYC, as they seem to be retooling that one. IDK, why they just didn't leave Alex and Jill and just add the new women along with Ramona, Sonja, and LuMAN. Kelly and Cindy were the only ones that needed to go. I just want Bravo to strike a deal with SliceTV and air the Vancouver housewives. Still destroyed that Christina isn't coming back for season two, as I loved her the most. Her intro line alone is the best EVER--"Vancouver's a gold mine, and I love to go digging.

• Members

Christina on Vancouver is like NeNe for Atlanta, Teresa for NJ, Lisa for BH and Mama Elsa for Miami -- the breakout star of that show. I am devastated she won't be back for S2 but also completely respect that she left RHoV on her terms -- and on a high. This is a woman who truly treasures her personal happiness and lifestyle over any vague hopes of fame and celebrity. I wish Teresa, Jacqueline, Caroline and On Display cared as much about themselves and their loved ones to do the same.

On the upside, RHoV still has Jody, Mary and especially Ronnie who is a drama machine -- that's still a pretty solid core group right there.

• Members

Not surprising at all. It was highly entertaining for the majority of the season. Sadly though I feel the third season will end up like most of the franchises and will get unwatchable and ugly.

Speaking of Miami, did Adriana really think the fact that she's already married, wouldn't come out? These people underestimate the power of the bored masses.

• Members

^Agreed!

Btw, I just read an article about Bethanny filing her divorce papers this week --- the article goes on to say that there have been 36 housewives that have been divorced! I just counted the total number of housewives we've had (minus Vancouver) - that's 36 of 64 housewives that have been divorced!

See article and list of housewives here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/05/bethenny-frankel-divorce-_n_2416883.html

• Members

LMAO this girl needs to stop.... if the What's Love Got To Do With It movie is any indication with that scene she KEPT Turner as her last name because she said she worked too hard for it. Oh Porsha... damn, damn, DAMN!

That baby is adorable. I'm not in love with the spelling.

I do need another Sip N See so Phaedra better not disappoint when Baby #2 gets here.