Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Well she isn't too irrelevant because we're talking about her, as are other people on other sites. And from little I've heard, Lea knows that the reunion is a tryout. She had to come for someone, and it couldn't be Marysol because Lea received a backlash from the James/Marysol ordeal. So who is left on the cast that Lea didn't click with? Ana. Aforementioned, Lea did not expect Ana to be privy of her planned attacks, and it showed. To the average fan, Ana came off as a bitch, to a fan that reads articles on the show, they understood her reasoning, and to Bravo, Ana was one of the saving graces (Adriana & Joanna being the other two) of the reunion. There was a lot edited out on the reunion that they wanted to air, but couldn't b/c of Lea that would've explained it all. . .

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sorry but Lea didn't have much going on for her either this season. Lea only stayed in the forefront because of that ugly, hot mess drag queen and Joe Francis.

And again, Ana knew Lea was planning to come for her, so I'd so the same and bring my A game to demolish her. On top of that, she might've grew tired of Lea beating on Marysol, so she stepped to the plate and told Lea to play with the big dogs.

It boggles my mind how people scold Ana for the same crap Lea does and was planning to do.

• Members

and thats alot more than Ana had. She had her feud with Marysol which clearly isnt resolved.

As for your second point. Lea is consistent. She didnt portray herself differently than what we've seen of her before. I dont care for her. She's loud, abrasive, gets in people's faces and can be a turn off bc of all that and how she acts. Ana however did portray herself differently. Who we saw at the reunion was not the same person we saw this season. This 180 is jarring which is why people are talking about it

• Members

Um people can be laid back (i.e. Ana during the season) and grow tired of people and lash out when growing tired. The season was taped months ago, and I'm sure a lot went down inbetween then.

And if Lea was consistent then why was she planning an attack on Ana, who didn't give two flips about Lea? The two rarely interacted.

And Ana threw shade all season long. Regardless, Ana will be on season three most likely.

• Members

Behind people's backs. She had alot to say in her talking heads and did quite a bit of pathetic gossipping and sh-t talking to her daughters about the other women but wasnt confrontational and rarely said that crap to their faces. Now she grows a pair at the reunion so she can try and secure her spot? I wish she was as firey like this throughout the season, but the fact is she wasnt and thats why she was a dissapointment

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Don't y'all remember seeing Portia get out of the hot tub last week? Girl has a donkey booty! Pheadra better watch out, girl has competition. I know I'm in the minority, but Portia cracks me up. She's so dumb, but so innocent about it. But I am the guy who also likes Alexis on the OC, so there you go.

Anyone know why Atlanta and Shahs are moving up an hour on Sunday nights? Atlanta is now at 7pm instead of 8pm (CST)... I know these shows aren't hurting in the ratings, so what's up? I think switching might confuse people.

On Miami - loved the reunions and happy they got a proper reunion this season. LOL at Mama Elsa "You be quiet number three!" Anyway - love Lisa. I think they all have a spot next year - Alexia will take over as housewife and Ana (unless she picks up a major storyline) will just be a friend of the housewives.

BTW - I totally think this lady looks like a fat, 60-year old, hot mess Ramona from NYC. Look at the hair, the face... it's all there!