Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's amazing to watch Atlanta Season 1 and see how busted up Kim and NeNe look... they both look atrotious! And even with the money, nobody told them BEFORE they started filming that they look a hot mess? lol Lisa and Sheree looked good right off the bat. (DeShawn isn't even worth mentioning)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Sometimes I think about how Nene looks compared to then to now. Talk about an evolution! Speaking of Nene there was an urban magazine talking about the biggest winners and losers of 2012 and Nene was the main picture on the cover with the words "Winning" under her name. :wub: :wub: :wub:

A pre-op! LMAOOOOO. She did look like a man in her argument with party planner when those veins popped out.

Right in the middle like she should be. The star from day one :wub:

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Christmas Housewives!

tumblr_mfjh48hIpY1rfvajjo1_400.png

Oh and NeNe threw a holiday party this year

tumblr_mfme0b8CGy1qb8idyo1_500.png

tumblr_mfme0b8CGy1qb8idyo2_500.jpg

Thats Jennifer from Basketball Wives and Mimi from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. I thought Mimi was Marlo till I read the caption. Think either girl could fit in well with this cast even in a recurring capacity? To me, Mimi not so much, but I think Jen could have a few years ago had she not done BBW. She was married with issues and didnt seem as ratchet and hood as the rest of the women on her cast. She was bouji and presented herself higher and think a RH type show would have been a better fit for her.

tumblr_mfoyx9DklC1rjc6kso1_400.jpg

Taylor, just NO!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I still don't think Jennifer ever acted as ratchet as Tami or Evelyn, if NYC ever had a black housewife I could see her doing it. She doesn't seem like an ATL kind of girl. Maybe Cynthia could do a crossover, she's friends with her as well and Cynthia seems so happy when in the Big Apple.

• Members

Miami

Overall I thought the reunion was boring. I thought the best bit was Leah shutting down Ana, who is clearly getting ballsy so she can try and secure a spot on season 3. Her lame attempt at trying to be relevant at the reunion reminds me of Cindy from NYC as neither had much fire or dared confront any of the women during filming so this sudden change comes out of nowhere. I hope Andy is smart to see right through her and just cans her

The previews looked good though. Elsa gets a great line: "Im a very good friend but Im an even worse enemy". Looking forward to Alexa vs Karent