Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You also have to think about who these women would be friends with and honestly I dont see those women having black friends. Ditto for OC. I could see on Miami, but they really wanted to emphasize the latino presence on that series. A Vanessa Williams type would be great for BH

• Members

I definitely got racist vibes from NY ladies when Ramona said she would never go past 150 th street (Harlem) and Aviva had a look of disgust when her dad said his new flavor of the month was a black woman and he quickly said she looked European.

Heather is the only one I see having black friends.

I still laugh about how she had to keep jumping in arguments that had nothing to do with her to let her presence be known. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Eric83

• Members

or LuAnn. Remember in season 1 when she went to talk to some girls in an elementary school and she told one of the young black girls something to the effect that she wasnt pretty but would eventually grow into her looks

And yeah I can see Heather having black friends.

LOL...I dont care to even see Kathy as a friend. Bitch be gone

• Members

No more Manzos? In the words of Melissa, "Thank you Jesus!" I liked the family the first 2 years, but this past season was torture!!! (to quote Gia Guidice).

Bye Kathy. You'll be remembered and revered about as much as NYC's Cindy Barshop.

Oh, PLEASE make the return of Danielle Staub happen! She is the perfect dose of batsh!t crazy needed to make a reality show interesting!

Wait, if all these cast changes come true and a gaggle of Teresa supporters join, that would make Jacqueline the odd man out. I'm down for this!

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members
She has Melissa. I really hope they dont only cast Teresa supporters. That could be boring. Add 2 supporters plus 1 neutral chick.

And I dont think the Manzos are completely gone bc Jac is on the show and they are her family. Im sure they will still be showcased to an extent

• Members

If it is true just watch Melissa's fake ass try to be cool with Teresa again. :lol:

And I didn't know you had that quote in your signature. :wub:

Gia is friends with the Manzos/Lauritas too, I dont think she is necessarily on there to battle with the other ladies just to be someone Teresa hasn't fell out with.

I read that Priscilla HATES Melissa though.

• Members

LOL I would love to see someone call Melissa's ass out. Priscilla is also friends with a woman named Penny, Penny's hubby owns the salon Kim D and Teresa went too and she hates Melissa as well. Penny and Priscilla were both auditioning for spots so I hope she is reoccuring guest wub.png

Gia's husband is a Hip Hop radio personality on Hot 97 in NYC the hip hop blogs were buzzing about it back in August so I hope its true too. Would love to see something different from the Italian theme on here.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I think there might be a chance for Caroline returning as well. I know unlike Kathy, they did offer her a contract. Plus when Caroline was on WWHL she was talking about mending fences with Teresa, which would obviously be her next storyline. I don't think Bravo will just let her go, they'll try to keep her around.

• Members

Exactly.

Every break between seasons sparks wild rumors.

While I am glad Kathy is gone and not surprised by Caroline not wanting to return and am happy for changes, i dont much care either. The show is basically dead and casting not one, not two, but three friends for teresa? lol. thats reaching a bit far for anyone. though, i am sure if it turns out to be true at least two will turn on her. as for the return of danielle, ehhh - i don care either. this series is seriously just vile and will contenue to be and bringing her back shows that they dont see what is wrong with the show.

Tre/Mel/Jaq w/ two new wives and three new recurring people is the way to go, IMHO. It needs a major shift in tone more than anything.

• Members

I'm an episode behind in ATL, but former Miss USA may turn out to be the Alison DuBois of this show (something that I wished that Andy allowed Marlo to be full-time) - shitstarting with a smile.

Oh, and count me in as one that is not only glad that Elmer Fudd will be phased out in half a dozen of episodes, but believed that her plastic wig-wearing ass wore out her usefulness 2.5 seasons ago.

I must say, though, that I do miss Sherry, if only because I no longer have a reason to clown her pathetic attempts to be the Grande Dame of ATL and because she is the star of my favorite ATL episode of all time:

257780_o.gif

On another note, I need to get caught up on BH.