Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lmao at when Teresa's foot was hurting and Jacqueline was crying in her TH saying she knew Teresa was also hurting in the inside and wouldn't let anyone in. Omg. Shut up!

I can't believe Caroline called Lauren an !@#$%^&*] even tho Lauren was annoying. What is it with Lauren thinking her and her brothers are gonna be BFF forever? She couldn't even bother to ride the RV her man was on most of the time.

Joe Gorga is hot but I'm getting annoyed with the constant sex stuff and he was so willing to strip down and do that dare.

Overall I'm glad boring Kathy stayed in the background and I like Melissa now that she is cool with Teresa lol and I have no idea why sourpuss Caroline came. I haven't seen her have one bit of fun.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Teresa, Joe, Joe, Melissa - so much fun together.

I hated the preview. Why can't Teresa's Joe not be a (cheating) bastard? Sucks. I'd want their family to have their own show if it wasn't for cheating-hoe Joe (which turns Teresa into turnablindedye, stupid T).

Caroline sucks but kudos to her for managing to keep her mouth shut for once.

• Members

Omigod, Caroline is nothing but one big blob of misery. I swear she was thisclose to saying Teresa planned to injure her foot for sympathy. C'mon, you just KNOW that was on the tip of her tongue. She's such a sourpuss. And calling Lauren an a--hole? I'm on Lauren's side on this. It's just weird that Caroline defends her gay & alcoholic sons no matter what, but Lauren is the fat overly emotional a--hole. Something ain't right with this bunch. I wonder if Lauren is jealous that Greg gets to sleep in Albie's bed?

Then there's Jacqueline. One minute, putting up this argument that Teresa's being fake but has no examples to back it up, claims she's done with Teresa, and then literally 2 seconds later starts melting into tears. She's just a mess. Maybe she realizes she'll have no story and no camera time if she "breaks up" with Teresa.

Good golly Miss Molly, get us to that damn Posche fashion show and wrap up this season!

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

"Ramona and I can never get away with anything! I just want her to pee on that stick, find out if she's pregnant or not & break the news to Mario!" OMG, I have to say, I LOVE the [!@#$%^&*] Ramona and Sonja get into. They ARE a fun act.

• Members

I completely agree with your thoughts. I finished Reunion Part 2 and it felt like such a chore to sit through. I considered numerous times to skip it but I figured I'd just complete it lol They turned into complete, classless monsters. It's not as if they didn't argue or say nasty things before, but calling each other a bitch, a c*nt, I felt they were one slap away from BAD GIRLS CLUB or whatever the hell that is. They disintegrated to the point of no return. Poor Andy just couldn't take it anymore. At this point, the situation is irreparable and it would only get worse (much worse) if they continued. Now I see why they're not coming back. If only the axing had started with LuAnn! Man, she's the worst.

Edited by YRBB

• Members

Apparently Keshia Knight Pulliam isn't joining RHOA and they casted a new girl named Porsha Williams Stewart.

Also the article says filming has been stalled bc the ladies refused to film until Kim's role on the show had been specified. She hasn't been filming much with the ladies (No Nene/Kim reunion sad.png ) Kim will have an extremely limited role this season. I wonder if she will be in the opening or not.

New girl:

porsha-williams-stewart-rhoa-sfta-8-520x693.jpg

Forgot to mention Porsha is the granddaughter of Hosea Williams. He is a former civil rights activist (he was friends with and worked with MLK himself) behind the Hosea Williams Feed TheHungry which serves dinner to ATL's homeless every Thanksgiving, Christmas, and MLK Day. Looks like they are trying to move into a more positive direction. She is also married to a former NFL player and has lots and lots of money unlike She-broke.

They are also saying Kenya will be the Marlo of this season and will be going at it with everybody.

Edited by Eric83