OLTL: Another Schulyer Spoiler

• Members

Schuyler will pull a gun on Gigi, and demands for them to have a life together. He will promise her they can still be together.

This will air the week of March 29th.

:rolleyes:

I hate this one-sided writing at ABC Daytime. They just had to make him a lunatic before writing him off.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, is that surprising? Once they deiced to put Gigi back with Rex, automatically Sky was written as the bad guy, even though he was potrayed as anything but. Roxy constantly trashes him and Gigi and Rex look down upon him as if all their porblems are his fault. This latest round of Sky is Mitch's son solidifies that he is evil bc its in his genes. Now he threatens to kill Gigi so they can be together? Forget that its completely out of character. Im glad that no matter how horrible they have attempted to make him out to be the past few weeks, Scott Clifton has not portrayed that as he's made Sky come across very sympathetic and likeable despite the writing which was meant to demonize his character and makes us all hate him.

• Members

how stupid is this whole paternity thing too? we are going to make sky the son of two relatively important characters to the show (Roxy and Mitch) even though he is LEAVING? and it will all be used to make Rex look better....it's almost sick, it's so stupid.

• Members

After people told Rex that biology didn't matter.

Sky was doomed as soon as they put him in a story with Rex and Gigi. They devour characters whole. I'm still amazed Brody made it out of his stupid hostage crisis saga.

• Members

What is even the point of triangles on ABCD?

And to think that I thought Sky/Gigi had a chance. <_<

RC disappoints me yet again.

And you guys already know that Rex will be the one to save Gigi from "that lunatic" Schuyler.

Ugh.

• Members

Are the writers on strike again? Oh I get it. To further cut the budget, OLTL fired all of them and the show is now produced by Frons who comes in and fills in MadLibs book, using the name of OLTL characters and places around Llanview to piece together an episode

mad-libs-computer.gif

Archived