GH: MICHAEL RECAST

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WHAT! I cannot believe this...I really didn't like Michael ALL that much, but Drew Garret was always great and he's easily one of the best Younger Actors in soaps right now! He's the only one out of the Pre-Noms this year that deserves to win that Emmy. Well i hope he wins it in June and tells GH to SUCK IT!! GAWD, and this new Michael... I saw him before on Wizard's of Waverly Place. One word: HORRIBLE! I am so not looking forward to this at all. This blows...

Drew Garret should come to Days of Our Lives as recast Will Horton, I agree with everyone here who said it!! I think he has bright future ahead of him, if he decides to still pursue acting. I am really curious as to how this all happened, and what led up to it.  

• Members

I think he's done a pretty damn good job since he joined last year. I think were opposite in that I LOATHE MyKill, and you LOATHE DG, LoL! Even though I really don't like Michael that much, I think DG has kicked some major arse in the acting department and should not be leaving this role!! As annoying as the role is, I'm going to miss DG in it!! ;\

• Members

I feel like an idiot, and I am sure I know the answer to this, but i am drawing a blank...but who is MyKill???

And I will admit, I think there have been moments/scenes when DG has been pretty good...But overall, there's just something about him (idk, maybe it IS the writing) that has always bugged me.

• Members

LoL, oh sorry I have some nicknames that I give the characters on GH sometimes. I have been calling Michael "MyKill", ever since he killed Claudia. I also call him Chucky Borden LOL.

The writing has been very bad for him, but I think DG has made it work, and has made Michael more intriguing to watch. I think GH casted this character well...

Archived