DAYS: Magazine Spoilers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG the more I hear the better this gets. I agree with KR. This is the perfect setup for yet another run at Bo and Billie. Either way, the material and story will rock and Pinson is definitely gonna get more to do (I still hear that they may pair her with Jack though). I wanted Hope and Patrick a year ago but not now. I think that ship has sailed and I want Patrick gone along with Chelsea the bitch. This all sounds so good.

• Members

Kev, I do have Soapnet, actually, but my sister's kids are over by my house almost every weekend a) controlling all the TVs in my apartment B) putting me to sleep almost before they are, lol. The two VCR thing is my best solution, I'll just have to slap myself into getting my other TV/VCR working in unison with my functioning pair.

• Members

i don't think Bo and Billie will reunite, but i do think Pinson will get some great material out of this..I've felt bad for her for the last few months, not having anything to do..(except a few good scenes with Matthew Ashford)...Pinson is a great actress and i'm glad she's going to get a story...Eventually i want billie in jack, jenn, and frankie's triangle...

I could go for Patrick and Hope for awhile..But Days has to decide if they are going to keep Brody or not..The character has potential, but they have to use them or he's just a waste...

• Members

:lol: I agree. I am loving his scenes with Jen but she will end up back with Jack. I really want to see a Jen/Frankie/Jack/Billie story. Frankie and Billie would be great too-good chemistry. I have to wonder if we will get that though given their real life past relationship. Thye said they are friends now though so maybe :) .

• Members

I don't see anything groundbreaking about it because it's a combination of Y&R/GH, but it should be great still. Isn't Lexie too emotional involved with Zack to be his doctor, since she used to think he was her son. I swear if DAYS screws this up I don't think anybody will ever take them serious again(like bringing Zack back/Stefano). So this is BIG for them, and its obviously for shock value but I've been wanting to see KA get some meaty material, so I'm glad for this. KA and RJ will dominate this storyline, but maybe others will impress me too. If DAYS does a good job with this, it coud be a serious emmy contender for 2007, but didn't they drop out of the emmy's?

• Members

i see Jason Cook being a strong performer in this story as well..Shawn has become so much better since he's stopped chasing after belle, he's more likeable now..and i've thought JC has been great lately with this claire storyline..

Also Martha Madison should be great as well.......Maybe she'll feel guilty that her baby gets to live, while Hopes doesn't...And feel partially responsible for this twist of fate, because all the praying she did for a miracle to happen to save Claire...

Finally the fall out of the baby reveal will be so much better with this story...Hope will learn that her son saved her grand daughters life...

• Members

Wait until Shawn finds out he's Claire's father - whenever that will be. The thought that his brother had to die to save his daughter - WOW! And I guess, in the same turn, BOPE finding out their son had to die to save their grand-daughter.

• Members

I know. Everyone's been begging for Bo and Hope to get a story of their own. And now that they are, fans are fickle, because it's not the *exact* story they want, and it's a story that involves alot of tears.

What do you want, people? This is a SOAP. OPERA!

They dropped out of airing the Emmys.

• Members

AMEN KENNY!!!

This board is mainly positive about this story but I swear every single other board is bashing the hell out of Days for doing this. What really makes me mad is some of these people didn't mind when Y&R killed Cassie and they also complained that Days doesn't do real death and tragic stories anymore and is not traditional anymore. Thye are getting all that now and say they don't want it. Some even say that JER hates PR and is suing this story to punish him. WTF?!!! Peter loves Reilly and has always supported him and him and Kristian seem to love this material. Some Days fans seriously have issues and can't make up their mind what they want Days to do and be. Oh well I am gonna enjoy it as many on this board will. Its great that people here at SON are willing to give things a chance while some fans are using this in their vendetta against JER and Days. Its really sickening but I won;t let it ruin this for me at all :D .

Archived