DAYS: Magazine Spoilers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As long as Bope end up together in the end, that's all I want. I don't care how much hell they have to go through to get there... they've really been wanting for a good story to call their own for a long time.

Ehhh, keep in mind who's writing it. He gets the benefit of the doubt for now, but how many stories sound strong on paper and end up looking awful on the screen?

• Members

LOL, King!

Tylerbo, its great you love Vivian and Ivan but they arent coming back because of Zach's death. If they didnt come back for Victors "death" or John having problems in the last few years, they wouldnt come back for this.

• Members

the article sounds phenomenal...I'm so excited for this Bope story...I'm thinking we might get a trial out of this were bo takes chelsea's side and hope wants chelsea to fry in jail...

Queen Nubia is it true? you might tune back in...I think Rugrat is thinking the same thing...This should be Bope's best story in years..

• Members

One of my old B/H buds gave me some details of the first week of drama and because of those I'm going to see about setting my two VCR's this coming week (one for AMC, one for DAYS, I'll see what I'll watch live when the time comes). I can't pass up a good cry BUT I only can get one VCR functioning at a time so this won't be easy, but I'll spend the weekend seeing how to get things working with both.

Archived