AMC Actress Returning

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, tribute or not, ABC would have some nerve asking CBS to borrow Peter Bergman when they wouldn't let anyone go over for GL regardless of schedule. I know a 70 year old soap isn't as serious as a persons death, but I'm sure it pissed them off enough. Anyway, it's good to have Nina back in an actual acting capacity as opposed to that interview 40th episode. Hopefully this is good. I wonder what will happen with Petey.

• Members

Well as long as they don't give Nina a corny line about Cliff being on business in Genoa City à la Liza living in Springfield during AMC's 25th.

They have got to ask Daniel Kennedy back for the episode, there's no decent way around that. Petey needs to be at his father's funeral, and this isn't the occasion to spring on a recast.

• Members

I imagine they will cast Petey with an LA based actor for the funeral episodes, and then we will never see him again. Daniel Kennedy was a real gem and I'll never understand why AMC tossed him aside like some hair model.... oh yeah... they keep those don't they?

Made me really mad because it seemed that Daniel would have made the move to LA.

• Members

I don't know if he graduated, but I'm pretty sure that I read he went to Juilliard, probably around the same time as Finn Wittrock actually. But I believe he was taking real estate courses so he could pay the bills when acting work is light.

• Members

I don't think so either, considering that All My Children and Y&R compete against each other in some markets. Also, ABC didn't allow Jerry ver Dorn to make an appearance on Guiding Light's last show, so I don't think CBS would allow Bergman to visit his old stomping grounds. Although, that could've been more of a P&G vs. ABC thing rather than a CBS vs ABC thing. However, we often do hear those rumors about how Julie Hanan Carruthers and Barbara Bloom being bff, so you never know....

I read that he wanted to go back to college, however I'm sure if he was offered a contract he would've delayed school to move to Los Angeles.

Archived