AMC: Actor to depart

• Members

And you'd still be crying that AMC's promos are somehow a secret plot to kill OLTL. Anyway, enough about the dead show walking...

Add me to the list of people hoping that we get an Adam/Brooke wedding and not some drama-filled circus that gets interrupted but a sweet affair that we see from beginning to end. That's the most fitting way for them to leave.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show was obviously setting up Adam/Brooke in 2002 following Maureen/Maria's return..... then it was killed.... we all know who is responsible.

Again, Megan McTavish seemed to be setting them up again in the spring of 2005..... then it was killed a 2nd time, this time rumored to be courtesy of an overly-zelous agent of one Bobbie Eakes. Krystal and Adam got married with a side of moonshine in August of that year if you recall...

I am glad finally the show sees that these two are meant to be together, but it sucks its to usher Adam and Brooke out, presumably forever.... I too hope its a big wedding, and not some rushed affair. This show needs to go all out for David Canary's exit. I want return engagements from Kelly Ripa, Robin Christopher.... David Canary deserves a send off like that.

• Members

I wholeheartedly disagree. I think Robin C. is the one who's not interested. After all her years at the network and actually appearing on all three soaps something insane had to happen to drive her away just like so many other actresses who left during "L'Epoque de Frons." She wouldn't even return for "Myrtle's" funeral. That's not washing your hands, that's PTSD.

There's a tiny handful of actresses that I miss on daytime and Robin Christopher is one of them. I just REALLY hope they can find a way to bring her back for DC's exit.

• Members

thanks for helping to prove my point. Annie is no match for her which is why they shouldnt attempt to make them rivals. Wouldnt exactly be an even match up. AMC really doesnt have any female friendships. Krystal/Angie barely interact. Thers Erica nad Opal but 99% of their scenes is all about Opal propping her and her sex life up. Skye and Annie are two of my favorites. Id love to see them be on friendlier terms with each other. There's really no need to have them hating on each other. We already had the other 2 Chandler daughters do that

Archived