AMC: Josh Duhamel on Possible Return

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I don't know.... if he did come back, he'd have to commit to at least 3 months to make it half plausible. I'd love to see it happen, but I highly doubt it....

That would be an amazing angle though...(if written correctly of course) if Leo came back just as David and Greenlee were falling in love for real.

• Members

So true. Chris O'Donnell is so bland on NCIS. I hope LLCoolJ is making more money than Chris O'Donnell because the show would be intolerable without LL. If CBS was smart, it was replace Chris O'Donnell with a younger sexier and more talented actor. The show's demos are not good. Josh D. seems to trying to make it in the movies so he would be reluctant to go to a tv series.

• Members

I don't see Josh having a career in the movies. Perhaps if he had built up with smaller roles and then moved on but instead he tends to take largish roles in movies that generally aren't that popular, at least not enough to get him a solid career in that industry.

I'd love to see Leo again if Greenlee were not around (I never cared for that relationship -- it was just more of the same Greenlee enabling everyone on the show does) and if Ryan weren't around. I wouldn't mind seeing Leo back to share scenes with David, and perhaps bring in a few new members of the family, a recast Trey, or yet another half-sibling. I'd rather see him as an aging gigolo, hiding out in Europe or somewhere, than see him turn into another of the woman-hating moralizing scolds who tend to pervade today's PV.

• Members

I'm not much of a fan of the Leo\Greenlee pairing either. It would be nice to see him return, to be with Greenlee or not...

I swear, Trey has to be out of jail by now. He was only sentenced to 3-5 years in 2003. He could be with Leo and Vanessa right now, doing who knows what, lol. I so want all 3 of them to come back somehow, loved those characters. Just my fantasy lol :blush:

• Members

I wish AMC would have recast Leo long ago. Just screen test Rebbecca with a number of actors multiple times just to see who she has the most chemistry with and go with it.

Duhamel will never be back, at least not for an extended period of time. Greenlee has been a lost character since Leo died, and that's coming up on 8 years. I think it's time to recast.

Maybe it will finally put an end to the albatross that is Rylee. Why Frons thinks that's a compelling couple is way beyond me...

• Members

I think Duhamel was just being jovial and fun. Maybe a day or two at most, mabe a Franco-like stint for his own amusement, but I think he's the type of guy who's always looking forward. I'm not convinced that he's the nostalgic type who's aching to go back.

Archived