Y&R: Potpourri Thread 4

• Members

Ahhh, she has been recycling her own [!@#$%^&*] for sometime now!! :wacko::lol: I probably can name them all right up until I stopped watching this show live.I suddenly realized that I have better things to do with my lunch hour when I am in town and able to pop on home for a breather. I just read about the show for a week and then decide on the weekend if anything is worth watching.

Of one thing we can be certain, MAB does not do HAPPY, so none of us are going to be happy!! :blink:

I want to see something encouraging but I actually don't have a bloody idea of what these stories are about anymore. And that's an oxymoron in itself because it has all become predictable.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Traci? No way.

Well, on second thought....

Ashley would be the first to go, but it'd totally look like suicide. (She likes to go batshit every so often, you know?) Next would be Jack, so Tucker McCall could take his place as Victor's greatest nemesis. When mother Dina turns up dead on the day of the funeral, however, Paul suspects the killer might be after the Abbotts. Billy would demand that Chloe and their baby move back in with him (so he can "protect them"), thus creating tension amongst him, Chloe, Chance and whoever's Billy's flavor for that month. And Olivia, Ashley's best friend, and the only one who believed all along that she'd been murdered, will be killed as she unmasks Traci as the culprit. (Traci, you see, did it b/c Colleen's spirit was in pain, and she needed the Abbotts to pay for moving on with their lives after her death.)

• Members

She was at Eric Braeden's 30th anniversary party posing in pictures with Maria Arena Bell and Victoria Rowell. They don't care about those two because they're black. Same with Malcolm and Kneel and Devon. I'm beginning to think the reason VR hasn't been asked back is for two reason 1. she's a woman 2. she's a black woman. They luckily can hide behind the drama excuse, but so many crazy things go on at soaps that aren't public and they just deal with it. I'm sure they could now as well. It's just a convenient excuse.

Imagine if Dru was brought back in grand MAB style. A hot one-two month story then she drops off the face of the earth. Everyone would be furious and it would be one more headache. At least now they can blame her or the cast all while giving fans false hope that it could happen. There's a bigger chance of Zapato coming back from the dead and getting major story.

• Members

This show is simply unwatchable. It is a deep as a plate and tops old school DOOL in terms of plot devices. Are the actors STILL singing the praises of Maria and Paul? And again, the show looks gray and cheap. This show to me was the gold standard. How can Maria and Hogan think this is acceptable? Any of the long term scriptwriters must be horrified.

• Members

I don't know why we should expect anything good to come out of Rowell's return if she did come back. They would either write her in for a couple of weeks and then completely forget about her, or destroy her character from the very first moment she's back by giving an absurd and ridiculous reason for her disappearance all these years.

No matter what happens, it's a no-win situation.

At this point, being backburnered or not being on the show at all is probably best for all our beloved vets.

Archived