AMC: SOAPnet February Preview

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glad we are seeing the OLD Greenlee back. (Even though I HATE Rylee)

I am REALLY excited for the Brooke/Annie/Adam/Tempo storyline. This should be good as we all know Brooke is going to win! :D

Also FINALLY Jackson is back. Even though we got very little for Angie/Jesse I guess we should be happy they even are mentioned.

• Members

Who could be the Chandler, that's not in town right now, that could be the donor to JR?

I think the wedding that is going to happen is going to be between David and Greenlee, makes sense...and it would piss Ryan off, LOL.

Little A wanting to change his name sounds interesting. Nelson Branco said that character was going to be SORAS'ed..

I'm glad Jackson is back in PV, and knocks some sense into Erica! Can't wait to see he and Greenlee's reunion..

• Members

Well it also sais a Chandler that can be JR's donor...how can that be Max if he's not related to the Chandler's in any way? I'm thinking it's Enzo whose the thief, maybe he's bored at home with his parents being away so much, and he's in PV now thieving places his family has ties to. I just can't see the show rewriting Max's history..maybe they will. I just think Enzo would make more sense..

• Members

I'm in complete agreement with everything you said!

David marrying Greenlee in front of the whole town would be hilarious!

I can't think of who the donor would be besides Enzo (although I agree it is a stretch to call him a Chandler). I doubt Lorraine Broderick is going to rewrite the history of the show and make it Max.

Archived