AMC: The Kate Collins/Janet Green Appreciating Thread

Adam

• Members

Thanks for typing those up! Kate is a genious and such a great woman/actress and it has been such a treat to long time viewers for her to come back and not only stay for a while, drive one of the biggest current stories. She is a fantastic actor, both as nutty Janet, but at true Janet thaty pulls on our heart strings as they put it. I am gonna enjoy her while I can cause it will be pretty sad when she does in fact get written off, I only hope they do it in a way where she could return if Kate wanted too.... Long Live Kate Collins and Long LIve her portrayal of Janet Green!

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks as well for taking the time to type that up. Kate Collins is an absolute genious, and every word they wrote is true. I know Janet will have to leave, but I agree - they need to make her alive and possible for Kate to come back if she decides to when the time is right. I know it's really early to be thinking about it, but I hope that Kate gets the Emmy that she deserved back in the early 90s for her work this year.

• Members

kate rocked when she went after her 'amanda' and cried her name before the explosion. then when the whole thing happened i found myself saying 'oh janet, what have you done?' i felt such sympathey for janet and all i wanted was for the rest of pine valley residents to leave her alone, esp. that vengeful zack. usually i feel sympathy for characters who cry a lot during dramatic scenes but not this time. i hope that they give her a multi-year contract and continue to purge dead-wood like jackson or jonathon. best return ever! it's even beating the dixie return in my book! go janet! go kate colins!!

Archived