Y&R: Potpourri Thread 3

• Members

Anyone want to tell me why the hell Sylvia Browne is coming back to appear on this show when it was proven WRONG that Katherine didn't switch any babies? After all, isn't that what she told Katherine what happened?

Or are they going to explain those baby flashbacks being Katherine giving up Tucker, and forgetting that she had birthed a boy? :rolleyes:

This show is such nonsense. What a sh!tty farce!

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CKLily? Katherine's baby was stored on ice all those years, and unfrozen and implanted in Drucilla when she took cold medicine. It turns out Arther Hendricks was multi-racial. It turns out Malcolm didn't sleep with Dru that night--he was a secret WSB agent charged with helping Katherine birth the Kwisatz Haderach (Messiah from Dune)...CKLily couldn't be birthed, however, until the world was ready for her.

If we can have reliquary-hunting Nazis and multiple survivable plane crashes, we can definitely have embryo-freezing retcons. Who cares if it all happened 60 years ago. We can have Ian Buchanan play the 80-year old Dr. Greg Madden Dr. Garth Marsden who perfected the technology long before it became public, and who was funded by the WSB.

Sadly, this could all happen now....

• Members

I just thought about this: Abby stole the bottle of alcohol from the ranch, right? Why the hell would Ashley and Victor, both rich people with taste have a bottle of alcohol that looks like some sort of cheap well rum lying around?

Do these people not drink top shelf liquor? :unsure:

• Members

Since they can't use an actual brand, they got some generic bottle that was supposed to LOOK like wild turkey bourbon (Didn't the label say "Brown duck"?). From what I've seen online, it seems to sell for about 25$ for the size Abby had. I don't know if that's considered "cheap" or not, since I don't drink, and have no frame of reference.

• Members

:lol: Thanks for the info! I work Valentines Day and Christmas (My off season) at a florist shop in a grocery store, and we commandeer the liquor coolers for our extra floral arrangements every year... so I could recognize what they were trying to imitate.. but had no idea if it was considered "expensive".

• Members

I never thought it would come to this...the day I would want one of my favorite shows to be axed...but here we are.

CANCEL Y&R CBS, Kill it Sony, Pull The Plug Bell Dramatic Serial Company, Light it Up Corday Productions.

This show is a husk of it's former self. It wasn't even this bad under that hack bitch from the depths of hell LML. It is utterly and truly disastrous. I don't know even know if it's salvageable.

Thus, I think it's time to end this mess and leave with a shred of dignity intact. At least if the show was canceled now we could all look at the finale and say "Well, Katherine was there from beginning to end, Nikki and Victor - happy at last, Jack, Jill, Ashley, Billy and Tracey a family once again under one roof etc etc etc." It would be sad, but it wouldn't be pathetic.

The show has a renewal through 2011, I cannot fathom what it will look like then.

So whose with me in beating the drums for this show to die a swift death!?

Archived