GL Vet appreciation thread

Annabelle

• Members

Here is a long over-due thread to show some lovin' to GL vets. Actors/characters who have been on for 15 years or more and are still part of the show (many who need bigger roles). Here are just a few, please add and please keep this thread positive on all accounts.

Holly - She's not on much anymore, but hasn't been officially written off, so hats off to Maureen Garrett who has played this wonderful character for decades and who should come back and never mroe be caged!

Frank - He's so underrated - yeah he's a little bland, but add Olivia to the mix and the heat it on!!!

Blake - She's always been a fire craker and has stirred a lot of trouble, I hope she soon returns to the Spaulding board room

Reva Shayne - She's done it all and Kim Zimmer is a gem!

Robert Newman - Grace, class, history, he also has it all

Billy Lewis - All Heart!!!!!!!!

Beth - She's gone a little wacky, but I'll always love her

Rick - I love me some Bauer and Rick's always been my favorite! I'd love to see more hospital actiona t Cedars.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Maureen Garrett is no longer listed in the credits, I think its safe to say that Holly is gone. I seem to recall someone coming back from a GL fan event and one of the actors saying that Maureen Garrett was planning on moving to an island to open a spa.

• Members

I don't expect Holly to ever return. I had my hopes up when DK brought her back for the Roger story but we know how that turned out.

Its ironic that Maureen Garrett has been pushed out while her signature story is being bastardized paid homage to in the form of Jonathan and Tammy.

• 1 month later...

Archived