SOD: All Soaps... [01/05/10]

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

I'm a Bo/Carly fan and I hate that they are moving things so fast. I wanted Days to take their time in reconnecting Bo and Carly. My biggest fear is that this will just be a pit stop on the way to a Bope reunion.

Guest dc cubs

Oh I understand that Bo and Hope will most likely be endgame. However, I thought Days would take more time to explore Bo/Carly. At the rate they are going Bo and Carly will be a quick run through the drive thru. I was just hoping it would last longer.

• Members

I won't get concerned about Bo and Carly because I'm pretty sure I know how they will play it. Hope and Bo call it quits. Maybe she starts divorce proceedings and Bo either gets drunk or they play it straight and have him continue to be this lost soul (which is how Peter has been playing Bo of late) and then he sleeps with Carly. I think there are ways to play it where it doesn't destroy things. Bo and Carly can feel it's a mistake or maybe it allows them to realize how there is still something there. Many angles here. It's all in how they play it. It's important to point out they were once together. They've been in close proximity and she has admitted her feelings and it's clear Bo still has feelings. Carly and Bo never got a whole lot of closure and you have Bo, who is lonely and feels lost and Carly whose feelings have reawakened. I think it all still fits together. We also don't know WHEN this happens. Corday is never clear on when things take place. It may not happen until February, in which case that is another month and a half. I actually think it will be the middle/end of January but we'll see.

• Members

That's how *I* would play it, lol. Let Bo and Hope officially separate, so you cannot accuse one or the other of infidelity down the road. In the meantime, Bo and Carly gradually fall in love again; and Hope, feeling enormously heartbroken, finds a sympathetic shoulder w/ Brady, who is himself dealing with the end of his and Nicole's relationship.

Then, Justin gets word that Adrienne has gone missing in Dubai. Naturally, because her brother (Patch) is his good friend, Bo accompanies Justin to help track her down. (At this time, we are introduced to Jackson, now a young adult.) However, Bo doesn't figure out until too late that Adrienne's abduction is part of a trap that has been set by Vivian. With everyone thinking Bo has been killed, Hope sleeps w/ Brady; Carly suffers a complete emotional breakdown (but Bo manages to come back in time to help her recover); and when Justin, Victor, Jackson and others figure out who's responsible for Bo and Adrienne's disappearances, that's at least three more suspects in the big "Who Shot Vivian?" mystery.

• Members

YAY to the end of that cancer called Zen!

I disagree about the baby swap tho. i have enoyed every twist and turn and i dont feel its being dragged out at all. The switch storyline is over. Now its a different kidnapping story. And the twist isnt really a twist, its an answer as to why anna is doing it. Then i belive Sydney drama is over and its time for Will drama...

And there is no reason the carly storyline cant be front burner too. I am excited to see where things go with Philip geeting hitched to Melanie and the truth coming out that Melanie is Carlys. I liked the Vivian/Melanie scene.

Yes they will. but until then there is no reason why Bo cant be with someone that makes him fun and likable. I like seeing Peter Reckell come alive and in a pairing with hot chem like he and Crystal have. I also like that it isnt an affair storyline really. Carly isnt stealing bo, Hopeless left him.

Archived