Suds Report Tweets about "Bad News"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Given that the soap press reported GL had been given another year, then it was canceled, I can see the same happening with ATWT.

Perhaps it's something less serious, like Nelson has learned that not all gay men are interested in topping or bottoming.

• Members

Cancellation of ATWT? Hogan, Sheffer & Hamner given raises with new 5-year contract. New cuts to follow. Or maybe we discover the reason Pratt was let go from AMC is so he can launch a new soap in OLTL's timeslot. Honestly, I expect the news to be disappointing. He got us all worked up about an interview with a soap superstar returning and it was Lisa Peluso. I happen to love her, but I wouldn't call her a soap star. Her biggest long term successes were on SFT and Loving which was ages ago. Even within those two shows I wouldn't call her a soap star.

We'll see...

• Members

I don't think he'd call Sheffer and Hamner getting raises and new contracts bad news. He's never singled them out, has he? He may also want to go back to butt-kissing Y&R soon.

I think it will either be something big, or something incredibly stupid. No middle ground.

By the way, does it annoy anyone else that the "translations" he does often bear no resemblance to what he's quoting?

Guest dc cubs

I wonder if it will be a play on words. There are the rumors Kimberlin Brown is coming back to Y&R. She plays such a "bad" character. My other thought is about the future of ATWT.

• Members

LOL! This was my thought also.

Didn't he claim that ATWT had been renewed for one more year? Whatever it is, it likely won't be this big. It was a TV media mag that broke the news that GL had been cancelled so Branco doesn't have a high up insider at CBS. More likely MM is going to be killed off some casting news.

Archived