AMC: Tuesday, December 1, 2009

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is why Chip Hayes should not be writing 2 episodes in a row! Yesterday was mostly watchable and today just sucked for the most part.

Jake's back to whining about David, Aidan & Boarding House Blonde (sorry, I can't be bothered to remember her name) are playing mind games with Zach, Bailey's bailing on Liza with the baby, Adam & Scott have a weird prison conversation about their family and I'm bored.

The only entertaining part for me was Tad & his clan putting up the Christmas tree, but it seemed odd because:

1. It's too early to put a real tree up.

2. It's still supposed to be Thanksgiving in Pine Valley so what tree lot was open? (B)

3. It felt contrived that JR's cancer has started recurring now. I also thought it was funny that JR's initial symptom was a cough and Tad & Marissa didn't think it might be H1N1.

She reminds me of someone but it's not Elizabeth Hendrickson, so no, I didn't think of Maggie when she walked in, but I did wonder who she was at first until Liza called her Colby.

• Members

NuColby is coming across as a snob and a bitch. I wonder if thats intentional and the reason for the recast. She walks around with an attitude of entitlement which reminds me of Ambyr Child's Colby when she first started

The performer of the week has got to be Chrishell Stausse. She really has come into her own and has VASTLY improved over her first appearance on AMC. She truly has been shining and making the best out of a horrible storyline. As bad as it is, Im riveted by her performances and she keeps me tuned on Amanda

• Members

I didn't like this episode. I literally had to force myself to watch, but I was soooo tuned out by about 1:27. Especially after that whole Hypocrisy House scene with the Martin Mantra: "We have to raise other men's sons! It's our duty!" and Tad saying that all of JR's problems are Adam's fault. :rolleyes:

Archived