AMC: Friday 11.13.2009

• Members

I came in for the second half, and even that was too much Gidget and the DumDum twins. I am just so glad I was able to see the three stooges look as stupid as they are!

Damn, Kendall can fall asleep fast! She literally puts her head on the pillow and not even 10 seconds later is out cold and in full dream mode. I guess drinking a bottle of wine when you're a negative 0 and weight 98lbs can do that to you.

Considering I missed the first half hour, I shudder to think how they were able to prolong Homanda and David. It's kinda funny, to me, and yet so sad and true at how a Martin Man can make a woman lose all of her senses. I love David, but what he's doing is skeevy and OBVIOUS and Duhmanda should be able to see right through it. Instead, she continues to rationalize her spreading her ootie by claiming she's doing this for Jake and her life with Jake so she can be with Jake. :rolleyes: My other question is, why is she so concerned about Jake never finding out about this? Didn't this romantic coupling start off with Jake using her as a good time girl he dumped for Taylor -- and later one called her a hooker? He shouldn't be surprised in the least.

I hope Beth Ann Bonner gets a handle on who this character is supposed to be and fast.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I told her she'll be ok. It's not the end of the world. I mean, I understand she's not used to it having been living in Alexa's shadow, but these things happen when your character gets storyline. She can't be praying to God every time Amanda does something stupid.

• Members

Ugh! Why did Aidan do that? We got Kendall relatively quiet for a few weeks but now he's got her b-tching and obsessing over Liza again. I thought we were done with that?

David is the most vile, disgusting pathetic excuse for a man on this show. His actions were absolutely revolting. What a sleazy creep

Amanda...idiot

Ryan....what an a-hole

Edited to add:

After today Im more convinced than ever that not only is Trevor not David's but that he knows. When Amanda asked him to swear on Trevor's life that he would not tell Jake, David specifically said I will not swear on my son. Considering Trevor isnt his son, he didnt lie. I bet as soon as he gets what he wants and Amanda is revealed to be pregnant, he will run and tell Jake how they did it, just like he lied to her and ran and told JR she wasnt pregnant with his kid after he got what he wanted from her which was only earlier this year. How stupid can she be to forget him playing her then as well

• Members

I don't know why I thought of this because these two women aren't really alike, except for the fact they're whores, but remember when Nina was married to Cliff yet she was whoring herself out to Steve Jacobi? I swear, if the internet was around back then, we would have lambasted Nina for thinking with her poonan rather than her head.

• Members

That's the problem. It's really hard for me to find sympathy for Amanda. Yeah, what David is doing is skeevy... but the only reason he's doing it is because Amanda has PROVEN time and time again that she's (one) easily duped, and (two) willing to fall into bed and use her body... for a noble cause!

Seriously? Amanda really bought the "ran out of gas" routine from high school? Like anybody would get into a car and go out of town without checking the tank? :rolleyes: Amanda just doesn't think. Where is her cellphone? Why doesn't she call Jake to come and get her? There were/are plenty of ways out of this situation, but she just chose the easiest. With all of the rationalizing she was doing, she knew she didn't need to be doing what she was about do... but she did it.

• Members

I felt no sympathy for Amanda whatsover, I just sat there thinking, "You DUMMY <_< (smh)" I mean, what year is this, who is this girl, I would expect this from someone like Marissa who acts like she's *special* half the time. And as much as I dislike Ryan, found myself having no sympathy for Annie either yesterday, for once I was in his corner, that trick is always crying wolf.

• Members

Well, Kate Hall wrote the episode so the drawing out wasn't as bad as it could have been.

ICAM about Bonner. I've started ffing her too since she just doesn't come across as a biker chick to me.

The difference is that Nina, who was not a whore, spent months fighting her attraction to Steve before she finally gave in when they were trapped together in a storm. Amanda is spreading her legs once again to David so she can be with Jake, or something convoluted like that, which makes no sense.

Amanda is just a dumb slut so it's impossible to sympathize with her. I'm just glad David is getting revenge on her & Jake so I find myself rooting for him in this story.

• Members

Yeah, huh? She has every reason to complain, too! This is not as good as the gold she was given for nearly three years when Frons cited her as not strong enough to lead a story and subsequently had her relegated to the backburner... while Alexa Havins, Eden Riegel and Levin Rambin ate up all the airtime!

Archived