Gina Tognoni Interview

• Members

Really great interview actually. I'm still apprehensive about a return to OLTL given the writing I have seen for the women on the show when I've watched recently (and especially if they stick her with the blackhole that is John McBain), but I liked what she had to say in this interview.

She's jumped on Twitter now too apparently: http://twitter.com/ginatognoni

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How was that interview horrible lol? It's strange that this board says its horrible and another board thought it was really good. I thought it was a good interview - the questions were basic, but I think this interview showed more of her personality than her other interviews.

• Members

Watched it. Criticisms of this video ignore the context. This was a quickie, shot with a little home camcorder with attached mic, while Venice was being done all around, in some home or location.

This is entirely appropriate for an amateur blog site.

WLS is doing REMARKABLE interviews (check out today's Part 3 with Claire Labine)--far in excess of anything going on in the soap mags or at other blogs. This interviewer is newer, and her approach is less "finished". I would criticize this interview if it were on Soapnet or something...but the way it was shot and for what it was created, it's fine to me.

Archived